Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not being insensitive to your situation, but you must not give up on pleasing yourself, when you're unable to perform in life your ******* will be enjoying her life without thought to how miserably life is for you.Please yourself now because later in you will regret it

It was. But things are good now between us
And of course you told her you cheated for 10 years on her *******, totally neglecting his mental well being and trust. I am really wondering how you convinced her that cheating is okay, because there is no good reason for cheating, ever. Not for woman, not for man.
If you were not happy with the relation, with whatever point, you just should have stopped the relation. Simple as that.

In my case were my 2 teenage sons who found out,altough they already suspected something either by rumors or by seeing situations were the explanations that i said didnt stand up,like saying that the 3 black men that i was with in the garage,while my thong was on the floor,my skirt up to my waist,my blouse opened with my tits out and they were quickly putting on their pants,but they were there "helping me fix the car"...

In my case were my 2 teenage sons who found out,altough they already suspected something either by rumors or by seeing situations were the explanations that i said didnt stand up,like saying that the 3 black men that i was with in the garage,while my thong was on the floor,my skirt up to my waist,my blouse opened with my tits out and they were quickly putting on their pants,but they were there "helping me fix the car"...
What did you say when you find out they was in there

Well, maybe she realised that everyone is still sane, and that some people need a bit more than just a lifetime partner. They need really good sex! And their partner is cool with that, so what is there to judge one for?
Plain and simple, first cheating for 10 years. There is really no problem in extra sex or swinging or cuckold or whatever, as long as both partners are okay with it. There is a major problem with cheating. I do not know if people are aware, but there are partners that committed suicide because of it, could not handle the mental breakdown.

Last edited:
very sorry,

but think that it is good that they know, you do not have to hide, it is not bad,

it's very good, LOL

And of course you told her you cheated for 10 years on her *******, totally neglecting his mental well being and trust. I am really wondering how you convinced her that cheating is okay, because there is no good reason for cheating, ever. Not for woman, not for man.
If you were not happy with the relation, with whatever point, you just should have stopped the relation. Simple as that.
Who said anything about "cheating?" Did I miss something in this discussion?

And they say electric cars are the future...I wish I had one of those.....At least the boys could see how auto maintenance costs will be paid in the future.

First thank you all for the nice comments from my family here on B2W :lips:. Ok well her and I spent a lot of time together yesterday afternoon and had a very adult talk about my lifestyle and her *******'s. I told her that we are still very much in love with each other and nothing was going to change that. I'm not going to go into details but I pretty much said I have a high sex drive that her ******* can't satisfy and he's good with it and that I like being with black men. Of course there was a hell of a lot more in between and hours of talking. She left with an understanding that I enjoy what I do and she was fine with it :love:. The most important thing was she didn't tell anyone else, which I was very happy with. Were good
So pleased to hear that you and your ******* talked everything out together. The healing has begun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back