Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

The first time?
Wow, it was so many things!
It was exciting.
It was scary.
I mean, no man had ever been with me besides my husband.

My lover was not supposed to cum inside of me. He was supposed to wear a condom or pull out, but we were caught up in the moment.
I could not believe it when I felt his massive load fill me up.
It really felt strange to have the semen of another man in me.

Later, we were nervous because I was not on any birth control, and was very fertile.
We were lucky.
We played it safe after that.
You should have set that hot pussy on your husbands tongue for a while to make sure you got most of it out. Sexy.

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.

That is exactly what I am dreaming about! Perfect!!!!

the first time Mrs inked took BBC seed into her pussy was our second meet, it was not planned. We had arranged for him to come to the house in the day and I would turn up a bit later, when I arrived they were fucking upstairs and I just watched them for a while, I had to leave because I was called into a job, when I returned, he had gone and Mrs was lying on the bed, as I walked in she opened her legs and said " I could not help it, he asked if he could come inside me and it felt that good I just could not say no"

the first time Mrs inked took BBC seed into her pussy was our second meet, it was not planned. We had arranged for him to come to the house in the day and I would turn up a bit later, when I arrived they were fucking upstairs and I just watched them for a while, I had to leave because I was called into a job, when I returned, he had gone and Mrs was lying on the bed, as I walked in she opened her legs and said " I could not help it, he asked if he could come inside me and it felt that good I just could not say no"

You must have been overwhelmed with joy when she said that.

The first time a black man came inside of me I didn't realize it had happened and was shocked at the amount, I had just came twice myself and was too disoriented to notice. He kept fucking me and by the time he came a second time I was a mess. I cleaned up and was getting in my car when he came up behind me leaned me against my car lifted my skirt up and proceeded to fuck me in the parking lot where I came on him one more time in the parking lot. He came shortly after me where I had to rush back to work where I was amazed at how much cum he had after cumming twice earlier. I remember this as I rushed back to work and could feel it between my thighs as I couldn't clean up and had to rush to a meeting.
i wouldve cleaned u up

We were at an adult theater for the first time. After sucking some cock at the gloryholes, we decided to hit the theater. I wound up getting gangbanged by every guy in the place! We insisted everyone use condoms. Everyone came on my body. But after several small white cocks, I needed to cum, so I told the only black guy there to fuck me hard. He put on a condom and began to stretch out my pussy while my husband filmed. I was covered in cum from all the guys, and was going wild! At some point he must have taken the condom off, because when he came. I could feel the warm flood of cum in my pussy. When he pulled out a huge drop of cum slid out of my pussy and hit the floor. I was so turned on when I found out he came in me, I lost it and came again! My husband was a little freaked out, but I told him to fuck me. He said my sloppy pussy was felt amazing! That was my first bbc creampie!
Mmm fuck yes

[E="38hsquirter, post: 405811, member: 44165"]View attachment 318053 I arranged for a black man from a swingers site as a birthday present for my wife. The requirement was that he was to use a condom. The first go around he did use a condom. After they rested for a while, they started kissing and fondling again. He rolled over on top and started to rub his cock head against her pussy very rapidly. Nothing turns her on more than that. After a minute of rapid rubbing, she was begging him to fuck her. He plunged all 10 inches into her bareback. He fucked her for another 30 minutes that way. After he came, he pulled out leaving a trail of cum. He turned to me, waved his glistening cum covered cock at me and laughed.

What a perfect gift.[/QUOTE]
I would've sucked it

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
We used to meet a BBC fairly regularly but although Lou conceded he must bare back her pussy she never relented to allow him to spunk in her, to my disappointment.
We then met another large BBC and the first time he had her his condom split and he filled her with his seed. I was so aroused by this and she was so non-fussed. I loved seeing his cum leaking from her and fucking her soiled pussy later. After that he was allowed to empty his seed inside her.
My hope is we meet another well hung BBC with who she feels so comfy with so I can watch her stretched and pounded pussy leak his sperm.

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.
Mmm you most definitely had a belly full of black seed after that many times mmmmm

I will never forget that feeling. Hubby is pretty large, but Bryan hit bottom with about 2 inches to go. Those giant black balls didn't slap my ass for about another 15 minutes. When he was finally able to fully penetrate, it felt like he hit another level and was directly in my womb. I had at least 4 orgasms by that time and when I finally felt his head swell, I was in a deep soul kiss with them as his cum splashed my inner walls. It was so intense, I had a brief blackout and came back to reality still sucking on his tongue.

It was a deeply satisfying moment and he has owned my pussy ever since.
Thats so beaitiful !

We used to meet a BBC fairly regularly but although Lou conceded he must bare back her pussy she never relented to allow him to spunk in her, to my disappointment.
We then met another large BBC and the first time he had her his condom split and he filled her with his seed. I was so aroused by this and she was so non-fussed. I loved seeing his cum leaking from her and fucking her soiled pussy later. After that he was allowed to empty his seed inside her.
My hope is we meet another well hung BBC with who she feels so comfy with so I can watch her stretched and pounded pussy leak his sperm.

Is she now willing to want to go Bareback more often if you hook her up with another Black bull?

Back