Acceptance of BBC superiority captions

Clanort

Male
Gold Member
Accept the fact that the Black men are superior and alphas is the very first step for a good interracial lifestyle both for women and cuckolds. So here a little pla e where accept it, appreciate it and enjoy it.
So let's the adventure begin and stay pussy free

Last edited:
Yes Sir, I have accepted it. Even though I'm no longer married and currently don't have a girlfriend, I encourage white women when the opportunity arises to go black and on occasion try to facilitate a meeting between black guys I know and women I know.
I would love you to hand my pale skinned milf wife over on my behalf

I would love you to hand my pale skinned milf wife over on my behalf
I know a black man who currently owns a white married couple and I'm trying to arrange a meeting between him and a girl I know. He wants to expand and own as many white couples as he can. I would be happy to facilitate the meeting between you, your wife, and him. Be warned; he intends to own you as a couple. That means he will be will be the Boss and in charge. So if you are serious and would like to proceed, I will make the introduction. You must be able to travel to Los Angeles , California. Send A photo of you two together (nothing explicit) with your wife in a skirt or dress with tights or stockings and high heels to my email with any concern, limitations, or other issues. Cheers.

I know a black man who currently owns a white married couple and I'm trying to arrange a meeting between him and a girl I know. He wants to expand and own as many white couples as he can. I would be happy to facilitate the meeting between you, your wife, and him. Be warned; he intends to own you as a couple. That means he will be will be the Boss and in charge. So if you are serious and would like to proceed, I will make the introduction. You must be able to travel to Los Angeles , California. Send A photo of you two together (nothing explicit) with your wife in a skirt or dress with tights or stockings and high heels to my email with any concern, limitations, or other issues. Cheers.
My email is Beatenwhiteboy@gmail.com

Reactions: wit
Back