A Word on Racism and the IR Community...

That is Uncle Ruckus level mentality. All is well in the world because black men can fuck white women. Sounds like you're the one still asleep.

What else can they give you? Respect, or is that asking for too much?
Don't you read what I wrote or do you pick a certain piece just to prove that you are right?

I don't deny racism on black people. Unequality toward blacks in America is just very obvious. Sex depends on mutual pleasure. That's the basic reason for a white woman to be with a black man. I don't see any reason to seek racism here. Well you are more experienced than me. If you think there is racism in IR society, then you musn't be here or don't complain.

Going by your logic, it sounds like you make some very ill-informed, impulsive decisions, weaknfunny. If you ask the right questions, and watch for certain patterns in peoples' behavior, you can determine they're motivations. For example, going by your registration to this site, you are obviously looking for connections with black men, either for yourself or your wife. That's a reasonable assumption. From there, I just think its good to know how much deeper your motivations goes beyond that. That's how reasonable, self-conscious black men go about things. That's how we own our situations instead of our situations, owning us.
I am not kidding. I don't discriminate people with their colors and meaning of being here is only about fun. I don't look for a black man here. I am not sure if this would be good for my relationship and I know she is not into it. I have no idea how I could prove that I am not racist in your way.

Don't you read what I wrote or do you pick a certain piece just to prove that you are right?

I don't deny racism on black people. Unequality toward blacks in America is just very obvious. Sex depends on mutual pleasure. That's the basic reason for a white woman to be with a black man. I don't see any reason to seek racism here. Well you are more experienced than me. If you think there is racism in IR society, then you musn't be here or don't complain.
Saying one shouldn't complain because they fuck white women. This highlights your mentality. We aren't seeking racism but to act like we're wrong for acknowledging it and discussing it is just stupid. There is racism in America. Should I not be in America? Since I am, should I not complain?

I am not kidding. I don't discriminate people with their colors and meaning of being here is only about fun. I don't look for a black man here. I am not sure if this would be good for my relationship and I know she is not into it. I have no idea how I could prove that I am not racist in your way.

Look, man, I am NOT saying you are racist. You don't need to prove to me you are not racist. That's a discussion between you and your subconscious. No one is seeking to stir up racism by having a discussion about it either. In fact, if a discussion about race stirs up racism, that only proves it was there to begin with. Any other race on the planet can talk about race, but when black people do it intelligently, we get told to shut up, or our issues and history gets lumped in with those of other minorities. Furthermore, as far as fucking white women... fucking a classy, physically attractive, culturally sensitive white woman, is sexy to me. Some white woman who just wants me as convenience is no different than a slavemaster getting something on the side from a black female slave. I think it carries on that tradition, far too well. In fact, the one question I always ask a white woman, or a couple, is what brought them to this lifestyle, and then, I listen very carefully to they're answer. That answer determines if I go any further, not just how hard my dick gets. In fact, many white women sleep with black men, not because they are attracted to us, but because they know its easy attention. Throw a quarter, and you'll hit ten or twenty brothers thirsty for a white woman, just because she's white. I've even turned white women down, who suddenly turned racist because I did. Most of them were very over weight, and rejected by white men, so they thought getting a black man would be an easy lay. I've also met white women who were rejected by white men, once they told them that they had been with a black man. So, you see, while you might need be a racist, sexually, there are white people out there who are. If you never actually realize this, well, then you are more part of the racist problem, than the solution, my friend...

Saying one shouldn't complain because they fuck white women. This highlights your mentality. We aren't seeking racism but to act like we're wrong for acknowledging it and discussing it is just stupid. There is racism in America. Should I not be in America? Since I am, should I not complain?
You are American, its not your choice and you have constitional and natural rights by being an American citizen. Sleeping with white women is your choice. You don't have to do that and you can't consider borning and living in America with fucking white women.

Look, man, I am NOT saying you are racist. You don't need to prove to me you are not racist. That's a discussion between you and your subconscious. No one is seeking to stir up racism by having a discussion about it either. In fact, if a discussion about race stirs up racism, that only proves it was there to begin with. Any other race on the planet can talk about race, but when black people do it intelligently, we get told to shut up, or our issues and history gets lumped in with those of other minorities. Furthermore, as far as fucking white women... fucking a classy, physically attractive, culturally sensitive white woman, is sexy to me. Some white woman who just wants me as convenience is no different than a slavemaster getting something on the side from a black female slave. I think it carries on that tradition, far too well. In fact, the one question I always ask a white woman, or a couple, is what brought them to this lifestyle, and then, I listen very carefully to they're answer. That answer determines if I go any further, not just how hard my dick gets. In fact, many white women sleep with black men, not because they are attracted to us, but because they know its easy attention. Throw a quarter, and you'll hit ten or twenty brothers thirsty for a white woman, just because she's white. I've even turned white women down, who suddenly turned racist because I did. Most of them were very over weight, and rejected by white men, so they thought getting a black man would be an easy lay. I've also met white women who were rejected by white men, once they told them that they had been with a black man. So, you see, while you might need be a racist, sexually, there are white people out there who are. If you never actually realize this, well, then you are more part of the racist problem, than the solution, my friend...
I think me and you have a communication breakdown. You were born and grown in the USA but I am not. In my country we have a very small population of Black people (%99 of them probably weren't born here) and we don't have a racism problem base on the color. So we are culturally far away from each other and we don't exactly understand each other. Maybe there are some issues that I can't get your point but also consider sometimes you can see the view better when you are far away.

We're portrayed in a dominate manner, by white people who give us that title as permission, Irinne. That's like promoting someone to a lousy position, and giving them a fancy title. It's like, "Oh wow, a white man is giving me permission to fuck his wife, AND calling me dominate at the same time." Even though, its him giving me PERMISSION to fuck his white wife. And again, let me reiterate; there are some very nice culturally literate IR couples and singles out there. I know, because I've met them. We are only talking about the ones who are not that way. As far as everyone being racist to some degree, sure, that's true. We all should respect each other, culturally and otherwise. However, black people cannot financially, and culturally dominate white people like white people do to us. The highest paid black actors, sports figures, musicians, still have a white owned corporation paying them. Go listen to that Donald Sterling tape that got leaked, where he talks about his black owned basketball team, and how he treats them well, but doesn't like some of them as black men. That's how true racism works; it gives people of color the illusion that we are accepted into white culture, just because we're allowed to. But anyway, I get the impression you won't take a black dick out of your mouth long enough to hear a brother talk some sense, so I'm going to cut this comment short. Shout out to all the brothers who get what I am saying, and the white people who get it as well. I'm sure you guys are getting the best out of your IR experiences, because you are seeing people as people, instead of convenient fuck-buddies.

Lmao, yet here YOU are on this IR website....

Hypocritical a bit maybe?

So, at this point, this thread tells me all I need to know about some white people in the IR community. Basically, black cock matters, but black lives don't, when it comes to saying there is racism in the IR community. The very fact that you guys have denied, or obfuscated that it does exist, and what to do about avoiding it, forces me to come to that conclusion. I just hope some of the brothers out there see this as a wake up call, before they keep fucking around with you guys.

Even funnier

You have serious issues bro

Sorry but this whole thread makes no sense on this site

As far as black people still being owned by white people...you're delusional ad should probably have that checked by a Dr

Last I checked, we had a black president for the past 8 years

You are American, its not your choice and you have constitional and natural rights by being an American citizen. Sleeping with white women is your choice. You don't have to do that and you can't consider borning and living in America with fucking white women.

Obviously it is my choice. I don't need to stop what I do to have a conversation about this kind of stuff. Since the first comparison doesn't work for you, I choose to have friends who are white. That doesn't mean I can't have a discussion about race issues in America.

Obviously it is my choice. I don't need to stop what I do to have a conversation about this kind of stuff. Since the first comparison doesn't work for you, I choose to have friends who are white. That doesn't mean I can't have a discussion about race issues in America.
Once I had an affair with a Nigerian girl. We also talked about the race stuff while her naked breasts were on my naked chest. There is nothing wrong with that.

You have serious issues bro

Sorry but this whole thread makes no sense on this site

As far as black people still being owned by white people...you're delusional ad should probably have that checked by a Dr

Last I checked, we had a black president for the past 8 years
Well... Obama's skin was black but culturally and financially he was a white man. Actually the problem is not about black and white case. It is the economy. The richest people got even more richer and middle class and poor class got poorer in Obama Era. He was just a puppet politician of the globalist mafia. His color doesn't mean anything.

By the way, can you tell me as a female, what kind of racism could you commit a black man while his shaft is buried inside you?

If a person is having sex with someone they look down on, that it isn't sex to me. It's almost rapey. And quite frankly, I'm not down with having sex with anyone who just looks at me like a fetish and that's it. You don't have to fall in love with me, but you damn well better respect me as a man, a black man and a human being. Black men and women were fetishized enough under slavery as it was. We didn't even have the authority to be racist and fuck white people, like they were doing to us.

For us, we recently discovered that I had a much higher percentage of sexual satisfaction and enjoyment with black men. My experience with white men, aside from my husband, was that most weren't fit, had smaller than average cocks, and didn't work well. Those that were fit and worked, were typically arrogant assboles, or wanted a romantic relationship, were clingy and brought unwanted baggage or drama. I was pleasantly surprised with my black lovers. For us it was never about a racial taboo; we have a very diverse group of friends and the only way we view race is that it makes our friends unique, not stereotyped. Sexually, I don't like to refer to my lovers as BBC. I never want them to feel commoditized or objectified, but rather that I value them as the wonderful gentlemen and lovers that they are. Aesthetically, both my husband and I love seeing the skin contrast. My black lovers are fit, have smooth, silky, and mostly hairless skin. Larger cocks that work very well. So for us it's pragmatic. We have found what works. If that's a stereotype, then what a refreshing change that there can be one that is so positive and that we strongly endorse. Recently at the suggestion of a few lovers, I started wearing a QoS anklet and temporary tattoo. I struggled with this as I didn't want to be a walking racial epithet. My lovers assured me it is a turn on to them and other black men. I also want white men to know that I'm really not interested. I have the only white man who will be with me sexually and need no others. Please let me know your thoughts on the Queen of Spades and if there is a better way to encourage potential black lovers to approach me while discouraging others. Yours in empathy, respect, and love. A from Pittsburgh

For us, we recently discovered that I had a much higher percentage of sexual satisfaction and enjoyment with black men. My experience with white men, aside from my husband, was that most weren't fit, had smaller than average cocks, and didn't work well. Those that were fit and worked, were typically arrogant assboles, or wanted a romantic relationship, were clingy and brought unwanted baggage or drama. I was pleasantly surprised with my black lovers. For us it was never about a racial taboo; we have a very diverse group of friends and the only way we view race is that it makes our friends unique, not stereotyped. Sexually, I don't like to refer to my lovers as BBC. I never want them to feel commoditized or objectified, but rather that I value them as the wonderful gentlemen and lovers that they are. Aesthetically, both my husband and I love seeing the skin contrast. My black lovers are fit, have smooth, silky, and mostly hairless skin. Larger cocks that work very well. So for us it's pragmatic. We have found what works. If that's a stereotype, then what a refreshing change that there can be one that is so positive and that we strongly endorse. Recently at the suggestion of a few lovers, I started wearing a QoS anklet and temporary tattoo. I struggled with this as I didn't want to be a walking racial epithet. My lovers assured me it is a turn on to them and other black men. I also want white men to know that I'm really not interested. I have the only white man who will be with me sexually and need no others. Please let me know your thoughts on the Queen of Spades and if there is a better way to encourage potential black lovers to approach me while discouraging others. Yours in empathy, respect, and love. A from Pittsburgh

To me a woman who wears a QoS tattoo is pleasant as she is actively advertising that she wants a sexual relationship with a black man or she has or had a relationship with a black male. I would be more likely to say hi to her and see what comes from it. But unlike what most women or couples look for, I don't share any sexual relationships with other black men. If a woman / couple desires that, I part ways with her / them and move on.

I remember reading a post in which a black man complained and said that he found it offensive that white women wanted him because he was black. I'm not sure whether to laugh or what. But for a black man to find it offensive because a white woman wants him because his black is completely outrageous.

If you are a black man that's deeply offended because a hot blonde likes you and she generally likes dating black men because she likes their black skin, then theres probably no hope for this world. I'm completely amazed by some people on here that are constantly playing the race card.

Here are so many posts on here talking about black domination, but yet that is not considered racist.

If you don't like being fetishized and you think it's degrading then you should NOT meet with these white couples.

This thread is definitely not good and all it's going to do is play race groups up against eachother.

I remember reading a post in which a black man complained and said that he found it offensive that white women wanted him because he was black. I'm not sure whether to laugh or what. But for a black man to find it offensive because a white woman wants him because his black is completely outrageous.

If you are a black man that's deeply offended because a hot blonde likes you and she generally likes dating black men because she likes their black skin, then theres probably no hope for this world. I'm completely amazed by some people on here that are constantly playing the race card.

Here are so many posts on here talking about black domination, but yet that is not considered racist.

If you don't like being fetishized and you think it's degrading then you should NOT meet with these white couples.

This thread is definitely not good and all it's going to do is play race groups up against eachother.
If you like fucking a black person, man or woman, that much just marry them. Friends of mine did and the only problem that they have is with racists.

Agreed ! Quit being pussy's and get out of lifestyle if your to sensitive about your role. If I want to be viewed more then just a big brown dick then I will get into a relationship with someone that gets to know me personally first before sexually. Being a Bull with a NSA connections I always know my lane and stay in it well. Also I learned a long time ago being in the swinger lifestyle that it isn't about me.. its about the couples, its about capturing that moment both are equally satisfied by your performance (her) of your constant sense of direction and the orgasmic liquid explosions that leaves & (him) completely shocked, speechless, excited to see such a high level of satisfaction he hasn't been able to supply. It's a public service that I push a woman's sexual walls and boundaries. But if I wanted to be viewed beyond just a good/amazing fuck then I would date a single women and stop fucking the ******* out of white ones with NSA. period

Back