Your wife's partner count

New to this - Ethiopian girlfriend living in london but grew up in Germany till 16. Together 18 months. I'm white shes black. I'm her first boyfriend. My body count 35 hers 75, so insecure about the guys she's been with. Sex has become purely transactional and embarrassing for me. Love it when she comes out to my local pub dressed slutty and all the common lads sexualise her. Encourage her to flirt but she won't as too nice a person. Would love to talk more and get someone's opinion please I'm begging
Good Ethiopian slut

My girlfriend who is young still told me she fucked over 50 guys and has been in gangbangs and most likely imho has fucked some bbc in the past considering she was talking sorta romantically with a guy in prison up until we were dating. After having sex on this one occasion months ago we were talking about our past sex lives and she revealed this info to me which shocked me ngl but also was such a turn on knowing I'm dating such a slut. I asked her if she ever had a dick in her pussy ,ass and mouth at the same time and she yeah all proud and stuff. But I doubled back a cpl weeks after that and asked her again the same scenario only for her to deny it. I feel like she's embarrassed. I'd say my dick is about 5 inches hard or so and she keeps saying I'm huge but I'm calling bs because I can go balls deep right from the start in any position with her. Also on a few occasions she has called my dick little dickie . I feel like there is so much more that she can and wants to take but I can't deliver. Supposedly she has squirted before with past men but she was back and forth in regards to how she squrited when I tried to ask about how it happened. I have made her orgasm multiple times from eating her out but that's the only way it's happened. This one time we were out eating for dinner and she mentioned how all the waitresses were looking like snowbunnies. Got me so hard instantly 😀.She dresses like a ghetto hoodrat and can even do an "Accent" which I swear she doesn't even realize she's doing it . Wears those biker shorts and leggins and thongs/ slides /likes starbucks and only and listens to rap. She's into very rough skullfucking and ******* , humiliation name calling but I just want a bbc to take over all of that so I can focus on providing for her other needs. .And she keeps trying to finger my ass and make jokes about it . Should I be direct and be open about me wanting her to humiliate me by sucking on some bbc?

My girlfriend who is young still told me she fucked over 50 guys and has been in gangbangs and most likely imho has fucked some bbc in the past considering she was talking sorta romantically with a guy in prison up until we were dating. After having sex on this one occasion months ago we were talking about our past sex lives and she revealed this info to me which shocked me ngl but also was such a turn on knowing I'm dating such a slut. I asked her if she ever had a dick in her pussy ,ass and mouth at the same time and she yeah all proud and stuff. But I doubled back a cpl weeks after that and asked her again the same scenario only for her to deny it. I feel like she's embarrassed. I'd say my dick is about 5 inches hard or so and she keeps saying I'm huge but I'm calling bs because I can go balls deep right from the start in any position with her. Also on a few occasions she has called my dick little dickie . I feel like there is so much more that she can and wants to take but I can't deliver. Supposedly she has squirted before with past men but she was back and forth in regards to how she squrited when I tried to ask about how it happened. I have made her orgasm multiple times from eating her out but that's the only way it's happened. This one time we were out eating for dinner and she mentioned how all the waitresses were looking like snowbunnies. Got me so hard instantly 😀.She dresses like a ghetto hoodrat and can even do an "Accent" which I swear she doesn't even realize she's doing it . Wears those biker shorts and leggins and thongs/ slides /likes starbucks and only and listens to rap. She's into very rough skullfucking and ******* , humiliation name calling but I just want a bbc to take over all of that so I can focus on providing for her other needs. .And she keeps trying to finger my ass and make jokes about it . Should I be direct and be open about me wanting her to humiliate me by sucking on some bbc?
Be upfront and honest with her. Tell her what turns you on and what you want.

Before marriage
10 men
6 Hispanic
4 white ( 1 is current husban)

after marriage - currently married 26 years and in the lifestyle 16 years
59 men
48 Black
8 Hispanic
3 white
So yeah, that’s a whooooooooole bunch of lucky dudes, but “current husban” is for damn sure the luckiest of them all.

Back