Your wife's partner count

My first wife before marriage, only me. After marriage she had 5 of our friends. That doesn't sound like much, but they were mostly long term relationships. One of her lovers would come home and fuck her during his lunch break while we lived with him, and after we moved out about once a week till she got pregnant. She had one relationship that lasted about 15 years of our marriage, and the shortest lasting about a month.

My second wife (a Black Woman) I think had about 30 guys before we were married according to her. She let me watch her once while we were on vacation before we married, and she started making plans with an ex about 32 days after we married according to her emails. She has since decided cuckolding is "weird" but cheating is normal. So I track her phone when I'm out of town to see who she's fucking. I'm guessing about since we were married about 7 more. BTW, we haven't had sex in over 10 years. Fortunately I like to just play with my self.

My wife was VERY sexually active before she met me. I wasn't fully aware of just how many men she had been with until several years into our marriage, when she finally confessed to me that she fucked many black men. She was brought up in an extremely religious, conservative and racist southern family so she felt extremely liberated when she went away to college in the Northeast. She had had a thing for black men since she was little but had to keep it a secret from her family when in high school. All bets were off once free from her family. She seemed to have sex with just about any guy she liked, and many were black. When I asked her how many, she told me she had lost count but when pressed she did a mental tally and told me it may have been several dozen. Over half were black and she was known around campus as "The black loving girl". All this took place between the age of 17-19.
I found this hard to believe but she said the count was built up considerably when she participated in a few gangbangs and a number of mfm encounters. She found that many of her black boyfriends seemed to like sharing her with other black men.
She was monogamous for the first several years of our marriage but once I started sharing her with black men, I personally witnessed her have sex with 19 black men and 1 white guy if I recall correctly. She also went off and met a certain black lover a number of times and almost every time she was with him, he shared her with other black guys. I'm not 100% sure if she has confessed to the actual number but from what she said, perhaps 15 or 20 black men. Based on what information I have and what I have seen the partner count is something like:
Black men before me: 40-50+/-
White men before me: 20-30+/-
After marriage to me: 40-50 black men and two white guys. This took part over about a dozen years so while the count seems impressive, it is an average of 4-5 men a year. Some years, there were none, other years many black cocks enjoyed her considerable charms.

amie ds 909_1000.jpgamie with brute ass fuck.jpg

Last edited:
She has no clue before we met, she was 35 years old, she figure it would be about 150 or so, yes she loves cock. Since we have been together, 15 years or so, she is right around 85, 11 were black, 8 were First Nations (Canada) and a couple Paki/East Indian. And 8 female.

No actual numbers, just guesses/estimate.

Before we met….. Triple digits somewhere between 100 & 150. Almost all white with around 12 to 15 brown. 0 black
After we met……. Way way way into triple digits. (Several hundred). Again almost all white, with around 30 to 35 brown. 1 black.
thats awesome. congrats man

On our wedding eve,the Wife fucked the DJ who was doing our wedding reception,that was the only time she strayed.
After getting married, 4 Turkish men, 3 Spaniards,Two Greek policemen,1 guy in Tenerife from Ghana,Numerous co workers and bosses.
She is currently seeing Justin,has been for several years,black owned by him,he has given his friend his permission to fuck her one weekend.

What's your wife's partner count before and after you got married?

Before marriage:

48 Men
38 White
9 Black
1 Brown (Latino)

After marriage (3 years) :

15 men

12 black
1 white
2 Brown (Latino)

I think my wife has a preference since I've introduced her.

She has been going to the gym and focused on building her booty for a few years now. I suspect it's to attract black men which drives me wild
Husband is 6 wife 80+

My wife was VERY sexually active before she met me. I wasn't fully aware of just how many men she had been with until several years into our marriage, when she finally confessed to me that she fucked many black men. She was brought up in an extremely religious, conservative and racist southern family so she felt extremely liberated when she went away to college in the Northeast. She had had a thing for black men since she was little but had to keep it a secret from her family when in high school. All bets were off once free from her family. She seemed to have sex with just about any guy she liked, and many were black. When I asked her how many, she told me she had lost count but when pressed she did a mental tally and told me it may have been several dozen. Over half were black and she was known around campus as "The black loving girl". All this took place between the age of 17-19.
I found this hard to believe but she said the count was built up considerably when she participated in a few gangbangs and a number of mfm encounters. She found that many of her black boyfriends seemed to like sharing her with other black men.
She was monogamous for the first several years of our marriage but once I started sharing her with black men, I personally witnessed her have sex with 19 black men and 1 white guy if I recall correctly. She also went off and met a certain black lover a number of times and almost every time she was with him, he shared her with other black guys. I'm not 100% sure if she has confessed to the actual number but from what she said, perhaps 15 or 20 black men. Based on what information I have and what I have seen the partner count is something like:
Black men before me: 40-50+/-
White men before me: 20-30+/-
After marriage to me: 40-50 black men and two white guys. This took part over about a dozen years so while the count seems impressive, it is an average of 4-5 men a year. Some years, there were none, other years many black cocks enjoyed her considerable charms.

View attachment 6305209View attachment 6305213
Damn an incredible hot little black cock whore!!! I'd love to add mine!!!

Back