your wife's first BBC gang-bang

My first gangbang was set up by a gangbang group in LA. It was a video shoot. There were 20 guys. It was suppose to be me and another girl, but she had a problem and didn't attend. Another friend was there but she was not going to participate. She was going to do introductions.

I was in a sheer dress with nothing under it. As I was introduced to the guys they felt me up. I pulled my tits out of my sheer dress make it easier. One of the guys pulled my skirt up over my ass. I then asked the guys to show me their cocks. I got on my knees and went down the line sucking each of them. My friend who was only going to be doing introductions joined me sucking cock since the other girl didn't show up.

After an introductory blow job, I laid down and spread my legs. One by one they fucked me. I usually had a cock in my pussy and one in my mouth for what seemed like hours. Not all of the guys fucked me. I blew some and they came in or on my mouth. My pussy was so full of cum! All the fucking made it look like whipped cream. My pussy was a nasty mess. Unfortunately I didn't have anyone who was willing to lick me clean! Even my husband refused to let me sit on his face!

This gangbang turned me on so much that when we got back to our hotel the only thing I wanted to do was fuck my husband. The first of many gangbangs for me!

I thought of another gangbang story you might enjoy. We were at a swingers convention years ago in San Diego. The convention was officially over. We were having Sunday Brunch with friends after fucking all weekend.

My husband left to go to the restroom. He ran into one of our good friends. She told him to feel her leg. Her legs were covered in cum dripping from her pussy. She had printed up invitations to a gangbang and handed them out to any of the guys she liked who worked at the hotel. I don't know how many guys showed up. She fucked them all and then she was getting off on telling guys like my husband about the gangbang and having them feel her cum drenched legs and pussy.

Years ago when we were publishing, we were contacted by a woman who went by the name of Bubbles. She said that she had huge gangbangs, and that she had the guys cum on her face. If a guy fucked her, he had to use a condom and squeeze the cum onto her face. Her thing was blowing bubbles. Thus the name, Bubbles. It hit high on the Bullshit meter so we blew it off as someone's fantasy.

Some time later a friend of ours invited us to a party. It was one of her gangbangs in LA. When we arrived at the party it was pretty overwhelming. There were at least 70 guys there. When we met our hostess, Bubbles she was laying on her back. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting sunglasses. There was a guy on either side of her face, and another one fucking her. She had cum all over her face. She spent most of her night like that except for a few breaks to harass the guys by trying to kiss them!

There were 6 couples at this party with 70+ guys, but only 3 of women played. For some reason I was very comfortable surrounded by this huge crowd of guys. I started a conversation with a good looking black guy. I immediately asked if he would like a blow job. He sat on a couch. I got on my knees in front of him. While I was sucking his cock I immediately felt my dress bring pulled up. I was not wearing panties or bra. My pussy and ass were being fingered. I didn't even look to see who was doing it.

Then several guys started pulling my dress up. I stood up and raised my arms so that they could take it off. I went back to sucking cock with my bare ass on full display. I was so turned on knowing that I had just made myself available to anyone with a hard cock.

I have no idea how many guys I fucked that night. It was a huge turn on for me! I got to know Bubbles. I thought she was crazy, but I really liked her when I got to know her. I went to 2 more of her parties. They were addicting!

Years ago when we were publishing, we were contacted by a woman who went by the name of Bubbles. She said that she had huge gangbangs, and that she had the guys cum on her face. If a guy fucked her, he had to use a condom and squeeze the cum onto her face. Her thing was blowing bubbles. Thus the name, Bubbles. It hit high on the Bullshit meter so we blew it off as someone's fantasy.

Some time later a friend of ours invited us to a party. It was one of her gangbangs in LA. When we arrived at the party it was pretty overwhelming. There were at least 70 guys there. When we met our hostess, Bubbles she was laying on her back. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting sunglasses. There was a guy on either side of her face, and another one fucking her. She had cum all over her face. She spent most of her night like that except for a few breaks to harass the guys by trying to kiss them!

There were 6 couples at this party with 70+ guys, but only 3 of women played. For some reason I was very comfortable surrounded by this huge crowd of guys. I started a conversation with a good looking black guy. I immediately asked if he would like a blow job. He sat on a couch. I got on my knees in front of him. While I was sucking his cock I immediately felt my dress bring pulled up. I was not wearing panties or bra. My pussy and ass were being fingered. I didn't even look to see who was doing it.

Then several guys started pulling my dress up. I stood up and raised my arms so that they could take it off. I went back to sucking cock with my bare ass on full display. I was so turned on knowing that I had just made myself available to anyone with a hard cock.

I have no idea how many guys I fucked that night. It was a huge turn on for me! I got to know Bubbles. I thought she was crazy, but I really liked her when I got to know her. I went to 2 more of her parties. They were addicting!
What an adventure

I want to stup my wifes first GB , I'm Black Bull myself but want to see her get ran through here in Stuttgart. Contact us if interested

Mine was a total surprise. My husband, boyfriend at the time, text me and said we were going to have some people over tonight and have a small party and I was good with that. I got done with work about ten at night and went to our apartment and walked in to my husband and five other guys that I did not know having some drinks and snacks. They were quick to sit me down and get me a ******* and we all started talking. We were in the living room for about an hour when my husband came clean and said the purpose of the small party was to fuck me silly. I was going to ask questions but two of the guys picked me up off our couch and to the bedroom we went. I was tossed onto our bed and hands started going for whatever they wanted and dicks started coming out. By this point I was pretty used to going along with some of my husband's wild surprises so I let them take my clothes off and focused on dicks put into my hands or ones put into my mouth. For the next several hours it was busy and a lot of fun actually. I had several orgasms and we made quite the mess of our bed and me. I am pretty sure the room was about ten degrees or more hotter when we got done as everyone was covered in sweat and me in cum as well.
My dream

It’s been many years ago but I can remember it so clearly, we were in the UK working , the midlands is full of black men and the pub we drank at was very black , we became friends with a couple of men ,one especially became Kim’s lover obviously with my permission, Jim , had many parties and one became a fuck fest .

As we were having fun I noticed Kim being close to Jim’s friend and eventually kissing him , his hands were feeling her ass and pushing his now erect cock in to her ,Jim came behind her and sucked on her neck she was sandwiched between two black men and enjoying every moment ,as the evening progressed people went leaving just Kim and four men plus me , all four were black , Jim danced with her very erotic and close the others looked on with keen eyes ,Jim started 5o remove her dress leaving her in just bra and very wet panties , one guy moved in and removed Kim’s panties feeling her bubble ass , Jim led her to the couch sat her down and ate her out ,one by one the men undressed and joined them on the couch , Kim now had four naked black me to enjoy ,she glanced at me and smiled and the next four hours all four men fucked her in every position,she even got double fucked and loved having a cock in her cunt and ass at the same time , she loved every minute,so did I .xx
Great story!!

We were out of town on a random trip. We had gotten a fancy hotel room and were loving it. We found a club that was not too far off and went there to see what was going on. The club was full of black men and going strong. We spent the night going around and making friends and such. As the place was getting ready to close we invited some men back to the hotel for partying and maybe something else. Ended up getting five men to come back with us and party. Had some booze and some weed and turned on some music. That lasted like twenty minutes before one of the guys had his cock in my mouth. Soon we were all stripped down and just going crazy. I just worked what was put in my hand, mouth, pussy, or ass and let the guys do what they wanted to do. Cum started going everywhere mixed with saliva and other juices. Completely lost track of all time and just kept going until the end. Lost track of the orgasms and the men's as well. When all was said and done I was exhausted, covered, numb and sore at the same time. I made it to the bed and *******. I did not wake up until early in the afternoon the next day. Took some ibuprofen and soaked in the jetted tub for awhile before getting dressed and going out for ice cream.

We actually did ours up at a cabin on the lake. It ended up being five black men, my husband and me for a weekend. Got there on a Friday night and drank and kind of got to know each other all a little better going into the a.m. The next morning got up and had breakfast and went out on the boat. This is where the sex started with a lot of cock sucking and pussy eating going on in the boat. We went skinny dipping and cliff diving for awhile and of course fucking in and out of the water. We went back to the cabin and started getting into it heavy with multiple men on me as well as drinking and some smoking. Cum and orgasms were flowing all over. I was sucking and drinking cocks, having my pussy fucked, my ass fucked, cum was on my hands, body, face and in me. We went for several several hours until basically everyone was passing out from exhaustion. Woke up early afternoon the next day and made my way to the bathtub. Was joined by a few men and fucked a few more times. Went out and made lunch for everyone and passed around ibuprofen.

Back