your wife's first BBC gang-bang

brudan

Male
Tell us about your wife's first all black gang-bang. How did she feel knowing all of the men were going to fuck her before they left? How did you feel about what was going to happen? Where did it happen, your place, their place or a motel? How many men were there, how long did the party last. Did your wife enjoy herself?

It’s been many years ago but I can remember it so clearly, we were in the UK working , the midlands is full of black men and the pub we drank at was very black , we became friends with a couple of men ,one especially became Kim’s lover obviously with my permission, Jim , had many parties and one became a fuck fest .

As we were having fun I noticed Kim being close to Jim’s friend and eventually kissing him , his hands were feeling her ass and pushing his now erect cock in to her ,Jim came behind her and sucked on her neck she was sandwiched between two black men and enjoying every moment ,as the evening progressed people went leaving just Kim and four men plus me , all four were black , Jim danced with her very erotic and close the others looked on with keen eyes ,Jim started 5o remove her dress leaving her in just bra and very wet panties , one guy moved in and removed Kim’s panties feeling her bubble ass , Jim led her to the couch sat her down and ate her out ,one by one the men undressed and joined them on the couch , Kim now had four naked black me to enjoy ,she glanced at me and smiled and the next four hours all four men fucked her in every position,she even got double fucked and loved having a cock in her cunt and ass at the same time , she loved every minute,so did I .xx

In Brentwood TN. 5 BBC.. she enjoyed it and this experience opened her mind to so many new things

Attachments

• 1F044C96-3A82-4AD5-B871-14207F91F8A1.png
    1F044C96-3A82-4AD5-B871-14207F91F8A1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 935
  • 6140BDFC-BCB2-4B68-B334-0F89F30E1287.jpeg
    6140BDFC-BCB2-4B68-B334-0F89F30E1287.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 902
  • C6B8DB11-5061-4779-AD33-03FE237FBB5C.jpeg
    C6B8DB11-5061-4779-AD33-03FE237FBB5C.jpeg
    51.1 KB · Views: 892
  • IMG_0041.MOV
    15.2 MB
  • IMG_0153.MOV
    8.1 MB
Mine was a total surprise. My husband, boyfriend at the time, text me and said we were going to have some people over tonight and have a small party and I was good with that. I got done with work about ten at night and went to our apartment and walked in to my husband and five other guys that I did not know having some drinks and snacks. They were quick to sit me down and get me a ******* and we all started talking. We were in the living room for about an hour when my husband came clean and said the purpose of the small party was to fuck me silly. I was going to ask questions but two of the guys picked me up off our couch and to the bedroom we went. I was tossed onto our bed and hands started going for whatever they wanted and dicks started coming out. By this point I was pretty used to going along with some of my husband's wild surprises so I let them take my clothes off and focused on dicks put into my hands or ones put into my mouth. For the next several hours it was busy and a lot of fun actually. I had several orgasms and we made quite the mess of our bed and me. I am pretty sure the room was about ten degrees or more hotter when we got done as everyone was covered in sweat and me in cum as well.

Mine was a total surprise. My husband, boyfriend at the time, text me and said we were going to have some people over tonight and have a small party and I was good with that. I got done with work about ten at night and went to our apartment and walked in to my husband and five other guys that I did not know having some drinks and snacks. They were quick to sit me down and get me a ******* and we all started talking. We were in the living room for about an hour when my husband came clean and said the purpose of the small party was to fuck me silly. I was going to ask questions but two of the guys picked me up off our couch and to the bedroom we went. I was tossed onto our bed and hands started going for whatever they wanted and dicks started coming out. By this point I was pretty used to going along with some of my husband's wild surprises so I let them take my clothes off and focused on dicks put into my hands or ones put into my mouth. For the next several hours it was busy and a lot of fun actually. I had several orgasms and we made quite the mess of our bed and me. I am pretty sure the room was about ten degrees or more hotter when we got done as everyone was covered in sweat and me in cum as well.
Well damn.. this guy sounds like a dude I need to become friends with. Haha

that sounds like a fantastic for you, did you have other GB experiences after that time?

Our first experience was quite poor. We travelled to a place in Leeds to meet some guys he'd been chatting to on a UK swing site.
She was blindfolded the entire way so she had no idea as to where we were going.... it began really erotically but that was where it ended.
The ringleaders cock was no longer than the husbands and only slightly girthier and the other guys were smaller. Added to that the other two guys were clumsy and intimidated by the husband so in the end only the husband and the ringleader fucked her. The other two guys were sent out of the room by the husband.
The ringleader promised tigers but brought pussies!
However not to be put off the second one we arranged was far better!

Our first experience was quite poor. We travelled to a place in Leeds to meet some guys he'd been chatting to on a UK swing site.
She was blindfolded the entire way so she had no idea as to where we were going.... it began really erotically but that was where it ended.
The ringleaders cock was no longer than the husbands and only slightly girthier and the other guys were smaller. Added to that the other two guys were clumsy and intimidated by the husband so in the end only the husband and the ringleader fucked her. The other two guys were sent out of the room by the husband.
I’m glad the second one worked she deserves proper meaty fun

I am glad that you got a second chance at it. I would have love to make it right myself and my mates as well.

Back