Your view on younger men??

You will do very well. Mature women love a young cock! This is my 52 year old wife with her 25 year old lover. He just goes and goes and goes and all she has to do is spread, his young hormones do the rest!
Good luck!

Attachments

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!wdhhhfghghjhgjtryh.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!wdhhhfghghjhgjtryh.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 116
  • 00004029.jpg
    00004029.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 124
Fuck I want to pound my hard cock deep inside of you

Attachments

• b9aa79ea-e6ad-4efb-851e-167de3de3ef2.jpg
    b9aa79ea-e6ad-4efb-851e-167de3de3ef2.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 73
  • a871104b-c732-4d0f-9cc9-098a1de710d2.mp4
    2 MB
  • Snapchat-1838910800.jpg
    Snapchat-1838910800.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 61
My wife was 46 when she got her first BBC. Our friend was 31. He is a co worker of mine and my wife always thought he was attractive. She described him as a “ fuck machine “. His size and length made her feel wonderful. He had the stamina of a race horse. It was the best sex she ever had!

Man I think your age is perfect. I can't find a reason why a couple would turn you down. You are a young adult with a nice body and a great cock!

My wife was 46 when she got her first BBC. Our friend was 31. He is a co worker of mine and my wife always thought he was attractive. She described him as a “ fuck machine “. His size and length made her feel wonderful. He had the stamina of a race horse. It was the best sex she ever had!
So, sexy wifey can handle the ride of the Black Thoroughbred....

One of the wife's favorite guy's was just and she was 53. Just act respectful and be able to take command of the get togther.
Exactly...proper home training and respectability towards others; however, mum and dad would never anticipate their baby rearing pratices would prepare their now adult ******* to service a married lady in the presence of her husband.

Age is just a number to us. We typically limit the lower end to drinking age. If we are out and they can order a ******* we don’t meet to be concerned they are under age.

Back