Your view on younger men??

I am on the younger side. 23 years old but I avidly am interested in 40+ women. I have a big bbc and well experienced I’ve been in the lifestyle for a couple years and have been turned down by many couples because of my age. Rudely at times also. Saying I am” Way to young” but what do most wives here think?

I thoroughly enjoyed the women that love younger men. Everything is more fun. Why are you so uptight?? Lol lets hear it
Wow 😲

I absolutely love younger! I am 55 and I have had a few 18 year olds. I enjoy men of all ages, but there is something that really excites me knowing that I can still turn on younger guys. I guess when you get over 50, it is a definite ego booster knowing that they still find you sexy, even if it is only for one night!😘

I absolutely love younger! I am 55 and I have had a few 18 year olds. I enjoy men of all ages, but there is something that really excites me knowing that I can still turn on younger guys. I guess when you get over 50, it is a definite ego booster knowing that they still find you sexy, even if it is only for one night!😘
I appreciate you! And you definitely are still sexyy!!!

Back