Your view on younger men??

hungandskinny1

Male
Real Person
From
NY, US
I am on the younger side. 23 years old but I avidly am interested in 40+ women. I have a big bbc and well experienced I’ve been in the lifestyle for a couple years and have been turned down by many couples because of my age. Rudely at times also. Saying I am” Way to young” but what do most wives here think?

I thoroughly enjoyed the women that love younger men. Everything is more fun. Why are you so uptight?? Lol lets hear it

I am on the younger side. 23 years old but I avidly am interested in 40+ women. I have a big bbc and well experienced I’ve been in the lifestyle for a couple years and have been turned down by many couples because of my age. Rudely at times also. Saying I am” Way to young” but what do most wives here think?

I thoroughly enjoyed the women that love younger men. Everything is more fun. Why are you so uptight?? Lol lets hear it
I'm 36 and love younger men at times

So, I’m wondering how old will you go? I know a couple of ladies who love black men, and one in particular who likes young black men, but they’re in their 60’s. Would they have a shot? They’re both attractive. ( theoretical only, of course).

Nidhi's cuck here - nidhis boyfriend is younger than her and she prefers it that way because she believes younger men last longer and can do it more than just a couple of times a day

Nidhi's cuck here - nidhis boyfriend is younger than her and she prefers it that way because she believes younger men last longer and can do it more than just a couple of times a day

Which is exactly why I believe that women should have the philosophy that they want a younger man?? But I guess I have been wrong many times because again I have been turned down because I am “too young” And I’ve had the right mind to say well I guess you don’t want great sex and orgasms LOL you want delayed stamina and a non 9inch testosterone filled cock

Which is exactly why I believe that women should have the philosophy that they want a younger man?? But I guess I have been wrong many times because again I have been turned down because I am “too young” And I’ve had the right mind to say well I guess you don’t want great sex and orgasms LOL you want delayed stamina and a non 9inch testosterone filled cock
I guess it's different for different women. Some crave the post sex companionship and feel like that maybe better achieved with someone closer to their age. For Nidhi, she's very clear that her boyfriend serves one purpose only and that is sex so the bigger, harder and frequenter is her preference

I guess it's different for different women. Some crave the post sex companionship and feel like that maybe better achieved with someone closer to their age. For Nidhi, she's very clear that her boyfriend serves one purpose only and that is sex so the bigger, harder and frequenter is her preference

Yeah the bottom line is definitely there that we are better performers. I guess it’s the whole aspect of me being young enough to be their baby? But again I know it’s very subjective between female to female. I personally don’t care that a woman can be old enough to be my grandma that does not cross my mind first that’s probably the last thing that does

my wife is 42 . she like younger guys _ slim and fit body .

Back