Hello everyone, I am Rene.

Rene Mills

Female
Real Person
From
MT, US
I wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on the site. Kind of get the pleasantries out of the way. About me. I am not a novice. I run the Big Black Cock group on Fetlife. I have been playing with black men for over a decade. I am very happily married, and my husband is well aware of every single one of my black lovers. I am Bi-sexual but that doesn't mean I am attracted to all women just like I am not attracted to all black men. I am very selective, and I hope you are too.

I wanted to say a quick hello to everyone on the site. Kind of get the pleasantries out of the way. About me. I am not a novice. I run the Big Black Cock group on Fetlife. I have been playing with black men for over a decade. I am very happily married, and my husband is well aware of every single one of my black lovers. I am Bi-sexual but that doesn't mean I am attracted to all women just like I am not attracted to all black men. I am very selective, and I hope you are too.
Welcome, great to see you posting x

Im Fetlife.... Bigpssyliplvr...add me sometime👍😊

Welcome Rene

Thanks for letting us know what you like and welcome to the site! I love to be one of your sexy friends that you enjoy!

Back