New from Vietnam

One of my roommates in college in Iowa was Vietnamese. He had some very attractive sisters and I also met his parents. They fled Vietnam after the fall of Saigon and relocated to Iowa.

I am 52 now, but still attracted to Vietnamese women.

I am curious how you became attracted to black men in a country with so few of us?

Hello everyone, I am Annie, a new Vietnamese girl here - I love Black men but it is difficult to find and date black guys in Vietnam - I am here to interact with all black men willing to visit Vietnam and with all women happy to share their experience with black men.

Feel free to share with me!

Annie
Welcome, I am not Vietnam woman, I am Korean, but I will tell you that you will enjoy meeting black men I love it

Hello everyone, I am Annie, a new Vietnamese girl here - I love Black men but it is difficult to find and date black guys in Vietnam - I am here to interact with all black men willing to visit Vietnam and with all women happy to share their experience with black men.

Feel free to share with me!

Annie
Hey Annie! Cum to America sometime and visit lol. I'm into all flavors of women and like to here your interest in black men.

Back