New from Vietnam

Hello everyone,

My apologies for the late update here, February has been a very busy day with Tet holiday, a trip with my family and ... I just started a new job!!! Now I need to focus on finishing my master and doing my best in this new job - I wanted to focus on my work for the first days 🤓.

I am so happy with the new job!!! I am working for an international school...and there are a lot of international professor flying in Vietnam to teach for 1 weekend or 1 week - A good news to share: this job will give me the possibility to meet black men 🥳🤩😍.

I have been told that there are 2 professors living in Africa - in April, one professor is visiting us from France and when I was coordinating the program and went through the profile, I notice this professor is a black man! I felt soooo excited and a bit nervous because it is mixing my work with my fantasy but just thinking about having a dinner with that cute black professor turns me on and makes me wet 🫣🫢.... in my country, girls don't invite men for a dinner or a *******...

Here are two pictures - one picture with the blue dress during an event at the Tet holiday and the other one (pink dress) is me on the first day of my work...
So beautiful Baby Girl!! I’m glad the thought of black men make you wet!! That pussy needs a black cock!!!

Hello everyone,

My apologies for the late update here, February has been a very busy day with Tet holiday, a trip with my family and ... I just started a new job!!! Now I need to focus on finishing my master and doing my best in this new job - I wanted to focus on my work for the first days 🤓.

I am so happy with the new job!!! I am working for an international school...and there are a lot of international professor flying in Vietnam to teach for 1 weekend or 1 week - A good news to share: this job will give me the possibility to meet black men 🥳🤩😍.

I have been told that there are 2 professors living in Africa - in April, one professor is visiting us from France and when I was coordinating the program and went through the profile, I notice this professor is a black man! I felt soooo excited and a bit nervous because it is mixing my work with my fantasy but just thinking about having a dinner with that cute black professor turns me on and makes me wet 🫣🫢.... in my country, girls don't invite men for a dinner or a *******...

Here are two pictures - one picture with the blue dress during an event at the Tet holiday and the other one (pink dress) is me on the first day of my work...
Seeing you and your beautiful dresses is a big turn on Would love to have breakfast, lunch and dinner with you and you get to show me around until you ready to go in my hotel room afterwards foyer dessert😉🍆

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. A message to let you know that my work is going well and I have a confirmation that a black professor will be visiting us end of April for work - I cannot wait to work a week close a black man!

I never wear short clothes or clothes showing too much my body (too shy) but I confess I love to have nothing below my clothes (no underwear simply because the weather is too hot here) - maybe I can use that to find a way to 'accidentally' attract the black professor who will be visiting us. I am still thinking about 🫣🫢

I share two pictures - one was from Christmas and the second one was from the recent concert of Taylor Swift here...

And I repeat that I would be happy to meet all black men visiting HCMC... :lips:

Attachments

• Annie_DS50.JPG
    Annie_DS50.JPG
    208.7 KB · Views: 71
  • AnnieDS_51.png
    AnnieDS_51.png
    839.3 KB · Views: 72
Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well. A message to let you know that my work is going well and I have a confirmation that a black professor will be visiting us end of April for work - I cannot wait to work a week close a black man!

I never wear short clothes or clothes showing too much my body (too shy) but I confess I love to have nothing below my clothes (no underwear simply because the weather is too hot here) - maybe I can use that to find a way to 'accidentally' attract the black professor who will be visiting us. I am still thinking about 🫣🫢

I share two pictures - one was from Christmas and the second one was from the recent concert of Taylor Swift here...

And I repeat that I would be happy to meet all black men visiting HCMC... :lips:
Be very careful when trying to make a move on a college professor you don’t wanna get into no serious trouble right there.

Hello everyone,

Hope he pumps your 🧠 out nice deep pounding hitting back of your tight womb 👌

Hello Annie,
In college I studied the Viet Nam war.
In some of the accounts and stories of South Viet Namese people,
they mentioned incidents of what clearly was cuckolding.
Not with black men but other Viet Namese alpha males.

This was portrayed as common and with other family members
aware of the wife having sex in another room while hubby takes
care of children, other family members and domestic chores.

Is any of that true from what you've witnessed and heard?
Thank you.

Hello everyone!

I am soooo busy with my studies and work that I have few time to reply my messages - sorry!!! the good news is that I have the opportunity to meet black men in my job - I wrote you about the black professor coming end of April, I know I will have a bit time with him - I am so excited !!

Actually, I met a black man who was visiting our school, I just had the opportunity to eat with him (but not alone) during his last day in Ho Chi Minh - he was taking his flight back to the UK in the late afternoon... It was great, I was excited to sit close by this big guy - I tried to keep my feeling for me but I can feel my body on fire when I am close to a black man - probably because of my fantasy... I cannot wait until end of April to meet the black professor!!

Here is a pic of me waiting for the lunch with the black colleague last week...

Attachments

• Me_April.JPG
    Me_April.JPG
    375.9 KB · Views: 35
Hello everyone,

As you know, I am still discovering my fantasy with black men... and I am happy to share a video in which the lucky girl has a similar look than me :D. Unfortunately, I can confirm that this is not me - even though I would love to do the same 🫣:lips:

Feel to share with me what you think of the video (and your comments about me are always welcome too :giggle:)
Cheers from Vietnam!

Hello everyone, I am Annie, a new Vietnamese girl here - I love Black men but it is difficult to find and date black guys in Vietnam - I am here to interact with all black men willing to visit Vietnam and with all women happy to share their experience with black men.

Feel free to share with me!

Annie
Welcome to btw!

Hello everyone,

As you know, I am still discovering my fantasy with black men... and I am happy to share a video in which the lucky girl has a similar look than me :D. Unfortunately, I can confirm that this is not me - even though I would love to do the same 🫣:lips:

Feel to share with me what you think of the video (and your comments about me are always welcome too :giggle:)
Cheers from Vietnam!
Great video. I want you!!

Back