New from Vietnam

Hello everyone,
I am back after a week of exams at the university :geek:
thank you for your messages - I like to read from you.
I would be curious to read more from ladies about why
I am also curious to read from Asian ladies ...
I share with two pictures about my week - one related to my dinner with a good friend and one related to a group picture with my classmates (but I cut my classmate)
Delicious

Hello everyone ... I went out yesterday evening... I was quite excited after reading my messages from here but I did not meet any black men, unfortunately... I was dressed like this
I would pick you up, carry you to my hotel room after seeing you in that red dress you definitely have my favorite color😉❤️

Hello everyone! Happy Lunar New Year from Vietnam!!!
This is very important in my country :) ... I wish I could find some black men around to chill and play but again, it is very difficult here...
Come to visit my country :lips:

Here is are two pictures of me - the one with the yellow dress was this week - the one with the pink dress was couple of weeks ago... I hope that black men would be attracted in me if I can meet some 🫣🫢

Attachments

• AnnieDS24.png
    AnnieDS24.png
    477 KB · Views: 123
  • AnnieDS23.png
    AnnieDS23.png
    441.4 KB · Views: 126
This is very important in my country :) ... I wish I could find some black men around to chill and play but again, it is very difficult here...

Here is are two pictures of me - the one with the yellow dress was this week - the one with the pink dress was couple of weeks ago... I hope that black men would be attracted in me if I can meet some 🫣🫢
Can’t wait to have my arms around your small waist and body and kissing those sweet lips of yours and carry you to the hotel room and giving you the night of your life😉🍆

Those are certainly very sexy pictures!!

Sexy as fuck

Hello everyone,
Sorry for disappearing for a while, I was traveling with family and visiting family....

Almost back to normal (this coming Saturday) - I just share with you two pictures of me in two different hotel.
The first showing me at the breakfast is interesting because I notice a black man in the audience taking his breakfast with his family - I sit on the table closeby just to say 'good morning' - and I heard they were from US. I look the guy couple of time and I think he noticed I look at him 🫣... when he left with his family, I must confess I felt a bit excited... later in my room, my mind went crazy about how I could have met him in toilet or in his room 🫢🫢

The other picture, alone a the swimming pool, looking for black men around 😅 :love: ... but no one there :confused:...
I know I still have messages to reply - i will be back soon :)

Attachments

• AnnieDS445.JPG
    AnnieDS445.JPG
    348.1 KB · Views: 77
  • AnnieDS446.JPG
    AnnieDS446.JPG
    388.7 KB · Views: 80
Hello everyone,
Sorry for disappearing for a while, I was traveling with family and visiting family....

Almost back to normal (this coming Saturday) - I just share with you two pictures of me in two different hotel.
The first showing me at the breakfast is interesting because I notice a black man in the audience taking his breakfast with his family - I sit on the table closeby just to say 'good morning' - and I heard they were from US. I look the guy couple of time and I think he noticed I look at him 🫣... when he left with his family, I must confess I felt a bit excited... later in my room, my mind went crazy about how I could have met him in toilet or in his room 🫢🫢

The other picture, alone a the swimming pool, looking for black men around 😅 :love: ... but no one there :confused:...
Nice pics. But when do we see you naked?!

Hello everyone, I am Annie, a new Vietnamese girl here - I love Black men but it is difficult to find and date black guys in Vietnam - I am here to interact with all black men willing to visit Vietnam and with all women happy to share their experience with black men.

Feel free to share with me!

Annie
Welcome

Hello everyone,

I would have you on your knees by the pool sucking my black cock!!!

Hello everyone,

I would’ve waited for just a minute to have a quick chat with you alone to tell you to meet me at my hotel room at certain time tonight and have you all to yourself for a night or two

Hello everyone,

My apologies for the late update here, February has been a very busy day with Tet holiday, a trip with my family and ... I just started a new job!!! Now I need to focus on finishing my master and doing my best in this new job - I wanted to focus on my work for the first days 🤓.

I am so happy with the new job!!! I am working for an international school...and there are a lot of international professor flying in Vietnam to teach for 1 weekend or 1 week - A good news to share: this job will give me the possibility to meet black men 🥳🤩😍.

I have been told that there are 2 professors living in Africa - in April, one professor is visiting us from France and when I was coordinating the program and went through the profile, I notice this professor is a black man! I felt soooo excited and a bit nervous because it is mixing my work with my fantasy but just thinking about having a dinner with that cute black professor turns me on and makes me wet 🫣🫢.... in my country, girls don't invite men for a dinner or a *******...

Here are two pictures - one picture with the blue dress during an event at the Tet holiday and the other one (pink dress) is me on the first day of my work...

Attachments

• AnnieNewJob.jpeg
    AnnieNewJob.jpeg
    133.5 KB · Views: 55
  • AnnieMe.png
    AnnieMe.png
    555.3 KB · Views: 51
Back