Your view on younger men??

I like when a younger man wants to get with me. It is flattering because as I age, I feel less attractive. I have been with quite a few younger men. Some younger by 13+ years and more. My only real concern with younger is stamina. I need someone who can satisfy me, and one pump chumps just don't do it for me, so I am very hesitant to hook up with a younger man.

Your deli ma might be because of previous experiences. Younger men for most women would be a turn on. One is flattered by the attention of a younger man. There are drawbacks however. Younger men tend to be quicker on the gun. Without much experience they may not be as attentive to the needs of the female. In my youth i liked older men because they usually were more than a quick fuck. They seemed to take their time and were more apt to make sure i was enjoying the sex. It's not set in concrete there are always the exceptions. Older guys who were awful and younger that were oh my god. That is why i never set limits by age, color or any other factor like hair or eye color. The time to praise or condemn is after you've taken the ride.

I am on the younger side. 23 years old but I avidly am interested in 40+ women. I have a big bbc and well experienced I’ve been in the lifestyle for a couple years and have been turned down by many couples because of my age. Rudely at times also. Saying I am” Way to young” but what do most wives here think?

I thoroughly enjoyed the women that love younger men. Everything is more fun. Why are you so uptight?? Lol lets hear it
Ok i can understand some couples having problems with a young man. Especially one with not a great deal of experience.

my lady friends are amount this group. If you have the courage to go for the testing with them you are in the running. Three of them consider it a compliment if you loose control before even entering them. They know you are good for three or four more times before needing a rest.

I like when a younger man wants to get with me. It is flattering because as I age, I feel less attractive. I have been with quite a few younger men. Some younger by 13+ years and more. My only real concern with younger is stamina. I need someone who can satisfy me, and one pump chumps just don't do it for me, so I am very hesitant to hook up with a younger man.

well it sounds normal to be attracted by younger guys. guess its the same when we get attracted by younger girls although that doesnt always have to be the case.
in any way, ....one of my aunts', who is now 47, broke up with her long time boyfriend around 5-6 years ago and ever since then she just went to do all the crazy stuff with only with younger guys. As far as she has told me you can find your guys that are both young and with great stamina. you just have to try before you buy haha.
just because you are young doesnt mean you cant have stamina. she has been with a lot of guys and lately she only chooses guys between 18-24 because its just what arouses her in the end. So she is very much into gangbangs with young bbcs. some are frequent others are just friends of friends and just turn up. I remember lately she was on about 11 18year old guys that she had gangbanging her straight for nearly 3 hours. you will get at least 5 in you and let the others wait, swap places so eventually you will get your time even when you some of the guys happen to not have the stamina you require, some others might be able to on you twice etc.

Back