Your First Black

My first was a guy from San Antonio, I was 39 he was 26 meet him on while on a romantic weekend with my hubby, hubby decided to fulfill one of my Fantasies for a threesome with a BBC.
A perfect age-difference, especially if he was handsome, tall, athletic and a multi-orgasmic hard-on machine like my 36-year-old wife's live-in lover who happens to be 26 too.

Did your husband get off on his performance with you, or man-handle him?

Last edited:
A perfect age-difference, especially if he was handsome, tall, athletic and a multi-orgasmic hard-on machine like my 36-year-old wife's live-in lover who happens to be 26 too.

Did your husband get off on his performance with you, or man-handle him?
We both enjoyed the weekend 😛

Ladies who was your first black man?

My first white was my high school teacher she was 35 and I was 17. It was still illegal at the time and it could also get you killed.
We found a guy on a swinger site who lived a couple of hours away. Met him in the hotel bar, where we had a few drinks and he eventually started kissing me. We were in a booth with my husband on the other side of me. The guy would kiss me then tell me to kiss my husband. Then he would kiss me again and tell me to kiss the husband again. I could see what he was doing, trying to assure me that my husband was in favor of what we were doing. His hand found its way to my pussy and it was all over. My pussy was soaked. He put my hand on his black dick and it felt like a lead pipe in his pants.
My husband allowed us to go up to the room first. When he walked in I was down on my knees, stripped to my lingerie, and sucking my first big black cock. I had never been fucked like that, of course, and the night seemed like one continuous orgasm. My husband loved every minute of it. He said he had never heard me talk or sound like that. LOL.
The next black guy I had was about three weeks later. We went to a hotel party that promised lots of black men. I was totally shy and nervous about participating. My husband didn't rush me. We watched awhile and he asked me if this was something I thought I might like. (I knew the answer was HELL, YES, but doing it in such a public setting was unsettling to me). I finally saw a guy who had a huge dick that we had watched fuck a big-titted blonde earlier. Ask that guy, I told my husband. We found an empty bed and he fucked me silly, hitting places nobody had before. A couple of black guys came to the edge of the bed and tried to stick their cocks in my face, but I was too busy concentrating on the big rod between my legs. That's all I did that night, but we met the guy at a hotel a few weeks later. The third time I saw him, he brought a friend along with an even bigger dick. I had never acted so slutty in my life.

We found a guy on a swinger site who lived a couple of hours away. Met him in the hotel bar, where we had a few drinks and he eventually started kissing me. We were in a booth with my husband on the other side of me. The guy would kiss me then tell me to kiss my husband. Then he would kiss me again and tell me to kiss the husband again. I could see what he was doing, trying to assure me that my husband was in favor of what we were doing. His hand found its way to my pussy and it was all over. My pussy was soaked. He put my hand on his black dick and it felt like a lead pipe in his pants.
My husband allowed us to go up to the room first. When he walked in I was down on my knees, stripped to my lingerie, and sucking my first big black cock. I had never been fucked like that, of course, and the night seemed like one continuous orgasm. My husband loved every minute of it. He said he had never heard me talk or sound like that. LOL.
The next black guy I had was about three weeks later. We went to a hotel party that promised lots of black men. I was totally shy and nervous about participating. My husband didn't rush me. We watched awhile and he asked me if this was something I thought I might like. (I knew the answer was HELL, YES, but doing it in such a public setting was unsettling to me). I finally saw a guy who had a huge dick that we had watched fuck a big-titted blonde earlier. Ask that guy, I told my husband. We found an empty bed and he fucked me silly, hitting places nobody had before. A couple of black guys came to the edge of the bed and tried to stick their cocks in my face, but I was too busy concentrating on the big rod between my legs. That's all I did that night, but we met the guy at a hotel a few weeks later. The third time I saw him, he brought a friend along with an even bigger dick. I had never acted so slutty in my life.
That's hot

Oh Baby you are a good slut!! Have you learned to take two at a time now?? Have you been DP’ed??

Back