Your First Black

I'm conviced that when i first discovered the Master Race 7 years ago by pure casuality with 5 Masters,it was an act rrom God by sending 5 Angels to reveal me that my mission in life was serve and worship as many Black men as possible from then on
I love hearing beautiful hot white women say how much they love worshipping hung black men like you sexy.

My 1st sex was with a white girl who was giving it out. Didn’t last long but was clearly hooked. I still see her now and again and she is in shambles. At that point I didn’t realize that the hoes were for everybody. Lessons learned.

Whoever brought you to feeling that way should be neutered with prejudice! I avoided Norfolk like the plague in my navy days; you would've changed my mind!
he was my first husband who made me feel that way. I was so young but not entirely inexperienced. The man who "brought me out of it" was one of his friends who was black and worked with him.

Last edited:
my wife's first black cock was in 2010, 5 years after I started sharing her. My whole purpose of sharing her was to watch a black guy fuck her. We started vanilla because she was very shy. After several fuck dates I asked if she would be interested in fucking a black guy. She said not interested. Then during a vanilla date, the guy came when she was sucking him off and he couldn't get hard to fuck her. We left and she was very frustrated so I told her that a black guy wouldn't leave her frustrated and would probably be the best fuck she's ever had. She said I think I'm ready. Took another 2 months or so of nasty pillow talk to get her to go through with it. We contacted a guy in San Antonio who came down to Corpus and fucked her one afternoon. He asked her if she enjoyed and she said hell yes, are you available next weekend?? Her last 3 years of being active, her fuck dates were black cock only.

1704493722899.jpeg

Last edited:
I just get scared . My fantasy is to be in public alone and an older Black guy. Age 38-54 just comes up behind me and just pulls my leggings down and bends me over and fucks and creampies me.
That’s a really specific fantasy. I don’t know if it will happen to you but if it does I know you will never turn back. You will be a slave to the cock.

Black men have always been attracted to me. But because of my very conservative up bringing I never crossed over. Even though I had several black friend's. We started talking about a MFM during sex found it made me very hot. So my man set me up last year with mpkbbc a very well hung 10 inch bbc. We had a great time and have done it few times with him. His goal for me now is a real 2 bbc MFM. Maybe in 2024...20230722_162944.jpg20230819_171631.jpg

Back