Your First Black

My first was 5 years ago. Never really thought in terms of BBC, just went out on a date with a black man. I didn't give into him right away bc just by the bulge in his pants pressed up against me while he kissed me goodnight gave me pause! IT WAS HUGE!!! Even after when my curiosity and my desire to feel him inside me finally happened it took some time for my pussy to be able to handle his size. Now, we fuck like rabbits, every chance we get, and I wouldn't change it for the world! He is, my King!
@Lolamaze I just got to self-promote by divulging my identity. Lol. Thanks Baby. Love You.
😍MUAH😍

Last edited:
I was 18 when I relocated with my fiance to another city for a temporary, one-year job assignment. I had never really traveled anywhere before then. Our new neighbor, who we met while moving in, was very handsome, very charming, and also 25 years older than me. Within days of moving in, my now husband pillow-talked me into flirting, not expecting it to go anywhere, but it did and soon surprised both of us. Though we had many lifestyle experiences over the prior six or seven months, this experience was a big leap and it was a roller-coaster of emotions and learning for almost a year.

My first experience with a black man didn't end in sex, but set me on the path looking for more.
It started as a make out session. He was attractive and physically quite imposing, much larger than anyone I had ever been with, probably over 6'4. To make a long story short, I climaxed almost as soon as he slid his hand under my panties. The first time ever, that I could not control myself. His hands were huge! Don't know if that was the reason for my extreme excitement or his beautiful nature.
Whatever it was, I have been looking for more ever since.

I was 18 when I relocated with my fiance to another city for a temporary, one-year job assignment. I had never really traveled anywhere before then. Our new neighbor, who we met while moving in, was very handsome, very charming, and also 25 years older than me. Within days of moving in, my now husband pillow-talked me into flirting, not expecting it to go anywhere, but it did and soon surprised both of us. Though we had many lifestyle experiences over the prior six or seven months, this experience was a big leap and it was a roller-coaster of emotions and learning for almost a year.
Tell us about the first time and how it happened.

Back