Young slim blonde (Indianapolis) needs to be BRED by a bull, ASAP!

FillingFaith

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
IN, US
Check our profile here for Faith's bio. :) She's in her early 20s, gorgeous, and extremely insatiable right at this very minute.

She's seeking one or more attractive [fit, muscular, toned] intelligent friends with at LEAST a 9-10" BBC. Ideally, she also wants those who've saved their loads for days / weeks to deposit deep into her little, soaking, tight, and fertile pussy.

Yes, she does want to be BRED by the perfect BBC above all else. As such, we'll need to see a recent STD test before she'll play with you.

We're located on the north side of Indianapolis. PM us or drop a line here in the thread! :)

Check our profile here for Faith's bio. :) She's in her early 20s, gorgeous, and extremely insatiable right at this very minute.

She's seeking one or more attractive [fit, muscular, toned] intelligent friends with at LEAST a 9-10" BBC. Ideally, she also wants those who've saved their loads for days / weeks to deposit deep into her little, soaking, tight, and fertile pussy.

Yes, she does want to be BRED by the perfect BBC above all else. As such, we'll need to see a recent STD test before she'll play with you.

We're located on the north side of Indianapolis. PM us or drop a line here in the thread! :)
Waste no time drop right in my dm I got some bbc

I have a room tonght . I'm 33-year-old attractive white male. Who is got a fantasy to watch a white girl have a good Time with a hung dark skin, black dude and and will let me watch.
And clean up Every load....i would ask If you have interest in making money and letting me live out a fantasy woch is to have a white girl and her wearing nothing but a huge 4x 6x tshirt and kinda tease me rhen have a really dark skinned black man who is 10 inches or so and can go for couple hoirs atleast and cum a few times to i want u to come over and let me watch you..so its like a cuck and i ask you to let him cum in you and ill eat it all out ypur pussy and if u want ide like to eat yoir cum filled pussy everytime he fills it..ill get cheap room if needed ill tip if u and bbc put on good experience i would want him darkest skin possible and to be no smaller then 9 plus inches and for the girl could enjoy this in more ways then 1

I'm very interested

good luck guys, and merry xmas!
hope u get bred for the holiday!!

if not, we could arrange something for her here in AZ

Hey i got a room and would love to masterbatw to white girl and dark hung bbc and would even reward for good peeformance plus i want to clean up cuck dealanyone in indianapolis

I was in Indianapolis earlier this year on a breeding mission! I guess timing is everything I could have stopped by and filled her up too
😈♠️💪🏾🍆💦 💦

Back