Advice for a new cuck, my young girlfriend wants two boyfriends

Ads37

Male
Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to sleep sore.

The problem is, she wants the bull to be a good friend of mine.. she likes the idea of fucking a guy close to me because it’s the dirtiest thing she can do and he is 100% her type physically. She’s open to the idea of starting off with younger guys online but eventually she wants my friends to be her bull. She says it is my job to get this ball rolling because she’s nervous..

Any advice on my next steps? Thanks!

Last edited:
I've dated girls of both sizes. Small, petite girls can handle a lot of dick!

Sex only twice a year? Damn, you sure you can hold out that long? I would share you girl but still make sure her pussy is available to you first. You want to be a submissive bf?

Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to ******* sore.

The problem is, she wants the bull to be a good friend of mine.. she likes the idea of fucking a guy close to me because it’s the dirtiest thing she can do and he is 100% her type physically. She’s open to the idea of starting off with younger guys online but eventually she wants my friends to be her bull. She says it is my job to get this ball rolling because she’s nervous..

Damn, your woman has mad specific things she wavy out this experience. You better than me, dude. By the way that list of “*******” you gotta do will grow as the bull gets involved.

#cuckeduplife buy y’all love it. Good luck dude

Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to ******* sore.

My advice is you will be doing what she says. You think it’s hot, your girl is fine as *******, you didn’t initially tell her to fuck herself when she posted a Martin Luther 95 thesis for your sex live. You are now her servant.

She loves that you will do that for her because women’s #1 need is safety and security- so she needs you because she ain’t getting that with the bulls.

So although you will be made to look like a bitch by her bull and her, know that you are playing a huge role in her life.

My advice is you will be doing what she says. You think it’s hot, your girl is fine as *******, you didn’t initially tell her to fuck herself when she posted a Martin Luther 95 thesis for your sex live. You are now her servant.

She loves that you will do that for her because women’s #1 need is safety and security- so she needs you because she ain’t getting that with the bulls.

So although you will be made to look like a bitch by her bull and her, know that you are playing a huge role in her life.
Honestly, you’re spot on! I’m excited for it and horny as fuck

My problem is that Emily is very anxious all of the time and is a submissive. She says she wants me to line a guy (preferably a hot friend of mine) up and surprise her. Idk if this is the best way to start or not.. any recommendations on how to start and where to go from there?

First!!! Once you're a slut your always a slut!!! And she has a big pussy!!! You need a big cock for that pussy!

First!!! Once you're a slut your always a slut!!! And she has a big pussy!!! You need a big cock for that pussy!

Emily's proposal is 100% selfish. The game she offers you is playable from time to time, but unliveable in the long term. Everyone must derive pleasure and said pleasure must be shared.
I left my wife for this reason. She can't come back. My new girlfriend wants to bang my wife's ex, which is quite a symbol, and it is obvious to her that the point is that the cuckold likes it to happen in front of him...
Clearly, if Emily does not understand this or is too young, dump her before suffering from this abandonment.

A real friend will never accept that if he know the real Emily's idea

I'm always surprised that people actually put their faces out on sites like these. My wife would never allow me to do that. I'm lucky that she even allowed me to use her as my avatar. We are just in it for the variety and not the notoriety and no she isn't allowed to go out on dates without me and no I don't wear a cage or anything of that stuff. I will say you have a beautiful young lady. But, if I wasn't allowed access to her pussy or any other pussy. I would just end it. Unfortunately, we are taking a break as we had a baby not too long ago.

Is that considered a big pussy? I’ve only fucked three girls in my life so I don’t have too much comparison. I just know that she’s had 10+ dicks already and I can barely make her cum. I used be able to make the smaller girls cum a lot
Yes she has a big pussy but that's OK. Black guys will enjoy her. Your friends are definitely going to get with her. She's always going to be a slut. Just accept it and encourage her.

Last edited:
Back