Advice for a new cuck, my young girlfriend wants two boyfriends

Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to ******* sore.

The problem is, she wants the bull to be a good friend of mine.. she likes the idea of fucking a guy close to me because it’s the dirtiest thing she can do and he is 100% her type physically. She’s open to the idea of starting off with younger guys online but eventually she wants my friends to be her bull. She says it is my job to get this ball rolling because she’s nervous..

Any advice on my next steps? Thanks!
What she wants is 100% reasonable. Give her exactly what she wants and beg her to marry you.

Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to ******* sore.

The problem is, she wants the bull to be a good friend of mine.. she likes the idea of fucking a guy close to me because it’s the dirtiest thing she can do and he is 100% her type physically. She’s open to the idea of starting off with younger guys online but eventually she wants my friends to be her bull. She says it is my job to get this ball rolling because she’s nervous..

If this is legitimate, which I always doubt first thing on this site, I’m guessing you have 7 figures in your bank account 🤣🤣🤣. This girl in the pictures is a hottie and why she is with someone so pathetic is beyond me. I have scored more than a few women out of my league but I have looks and charm lol. Anyway dude I would say that what she is requesting could be very good for you if you have a heart, intestinal fortitude, and a strong mind. This setup is exactly what I happen to be looking for. I think it’s the best way to live the cuckold lifestyle in fact so jump on it and don’t screw it up. Now tell her you can’t do this with a guy who is your friend now but you will work with her daily to find a guy or two that she really likes and then over time you will become their friend. Her wanting 2 boyfriends can work out really nice. It may show she only wants extra guys for sex and not a serious relationship to replace you. Maybe she does in fact want to stay with you and have a serious relationship that includes side guys. Go for it.

Oo I make good money running my own business. I have a lot of contradicting advice here 😅

Update: we have been talking and Emily likes the idea of me fucking another girl here and there to make her jealous. Emily told me the other girl has to be younger and just a little slut though (no smart and sweet girls). She said that will help feed her need and desire to fuck other guys more often. She also said the main thing that turns her on is going out and fucking other guys without me and I always am required to pick her up and clean her up. That way she gets to punish me for having a smaller dick, being so emotionless all the time and for wanting girls that are younger than her. She said that fucking the other guys whether they’re my friends or not is “her time” and my job is to wait patiently, jerkoff, pick her up and clean every drip of cum from her used pussy. She would rather the guy respond to me because she won’t feel the need or obligation to tell me any of their details. She said she knows that I’m accepting of my submissive sex position with her if I start cleaning the guys creampie from her pussy because it means I’m accepting that a big dick claimed and owns her now and I have to work harder to impress her. She wants only big dick to cum in her and if I’m even allowed to fuck her will be up to her fucking boyfriend because he owns her physically. Because every time I swallow another guys cum, it will remind her that I can never please her the same way big dick used to

Last edited:
Oo I make good money running my own business. I have a lot of contradicting advice here 😅

Update: we have been talking and Emily likes the idea of me fucking another girl here and there to make her jealous. Emily told me the other girl has to be younger and just a little slut though (no smart and sweet girls). She said that will help feed her need and desire to fuck other guys more often. She also said the main thing that turns her on is going out and fucking other guys without me and I always am required to pick her up and clean her up. That way she gets to punish me for having a smaller dick, being so emotionless all the time and for wanting girls that are younger than her. She said that fucking the other guys whether they’re my friends or not is “her time” and my job is to wait patiently, jerkoff, pick her up and clean every drip of cum from her used pussy. She would rather the guy respond to me because she won’t feel the need or obligation to tell me any of their details. She said she knows that I’m accepting of my submissive sex position with her if I start cleaning the guys creampie from her pussy because it means I’m accepting that a big dick claimed and owns her now and I have to work harder to impress her. She wants only big dick to cum in her and if I’m even allowed to fuck her will be up to her fucking boyfriend because he owns her physically. Because every time I swallow another guys cum, it will remind her that I can never please her the same way big dick used to
Why are you here? spend all of your time doing everything she wants. Get dating profiles set up where you will find Bulls her type, begin to screen real Bulls (full std tests), make sure they meet all of her criteria then setup “dates” for her (not dates but hotel room overnight meetings, or however she wants it to happen. Once in a hotel room ALONE with them, nature will take its course and this will get easy for her to continue.

Why are you here? spend all of your time doing everything she wants. Get dating profiles set up where you will find Bulls her type, begin to screen real Bulls (full std tests), make sure they meet all of her criteria then setup “dates” for her (not dates but hotel room overnight meetings, or however she wants it to happen. Once in a hotel room ALONE with them, nature will take its course and this will get easy for her to continue.
I tried this about a year ago but she wants no part in lining it up and gets mad when I bring it up in detail. When we’re high or ******* she’s so carefree about it and tells me to just figure it out myself and make sure she’s ******* when it happens the first time bc of her anxiety. She feels like she’s cheating but wants it to happen a lot. It seems like she wants to be ******* as fuck, line up a guy I know to fuck her brains out, make sure he’s her type, etc… how would you recommend I handle this without making her feel like she’s raped? Or how do I handle the hotel room, etc?

So she wants to dip into being a cuckquean as well. Does she just want you to go out and fuck other girls or does she want to watch?
I’m not 100% sure tbh! She definitely wants me to be involved in her sex life just for the humiliation and reconnecting part of swallowing other guys cum. She wants me involved very minimally once they start regularly fucking. I think she wants me to fuck other girls to show I can still be a dominant prick but it’s to girls below her status and large penis requirements. I don’t think she actually wants to watch,. She just wants to make sure she has the upper hand and I won’t leave her for a tiny 100lb fuck doll. Any suggestions on how to handle?

First off....you both are thinking with your genitals. Which will not end well for your relationship.

If you calm down and think about what you actually want, and you for sure want her to rule your sex life. Do it. You call your friend and have him over. She is his now.
Focus on doing anything to please her including sucking cocks and being fucked and watching others fuck her and licking her clean.

Man your girl is sexy as hell. I completely understand why you wanna see bbc in her. Its a weird kink to have a damn fun one.. im actually jealous of you for real. I dream of this kind of relationship and sadly its so far been impossible to find. Its not something you start a conversation with in person because of how you might get judge. So i understand where you're coming from. I stand in support of you and hopefully soon you have her getting run through in your bed and being a true cum dumpster for bbc. Id do the same thing with her if she was my girl. I wish you the best brother.

I guess I should of read this completely before my prior comments. If you're up for the life she wants then absolutely go for it. I would not be able to be the beta to her. Im to much of a stag sigma alpha. But to each thier own. Now the idea of your friend being her bull could be great at the same time it could be a nightmare. A great friendship and relationship that could be, but also be a completely and total fuckin disaster. Ruin a relationship and friendship. You all have to be able to accept and understand all together how its going to be. I would have to watch 90% of the time but also allow times to wait for her to get done. Its a give and take but it seems like she wants all take and no give or bare minimum give. If you're ok with it then do it. If not, you better speak up about it all before hand or it will never last.. she's a beautiful woman, and most of us completely understand why you and the rest of us want to see her blacked on a daily basis, but I don't think its right to exclude you and make you be a puppet she plays the strings with. Best of luck brother.

I know you said she's fucked big satisfying cocks before but has she ever fucked a black guy? Get a big black dildo and use it on her. After you use it, eat that plump pussy and tell her you are sucking the black seed out of her. Maybe that will help get the ball rolling. This girl is built for black snakes. Honestly she needs 2 BBC in that cunt at the same time.

Is her pussy really that meaty that it looks like it could take two dicks at once? I know she’s looser than the girls in my past and her pussy is bigger but I’ve never actually realized that she probably could be a DP slut..
Lol I don't mean nothing by it. I say plump and meaty in a good way. Her pussy looks awesome to me. Not all do.
Mostly I'm just bumping this thread in hopes of seeing more nudes or hearing about her talking about cucking you. We can't all have what you have.

Back