We are Leonie and Mark, a young and openminded couple from Europe and that's our first time posting a story here. Feel free to share your feedback with us!

When this happened, we've been together for 3 years. I'm her first real boyfriend and the only one who had sex with her so far. She's very petite and has a great slim body with nice tits and a wonderful tight ass, dark blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

Leonie always have been very smart, communicative and self-assured, which comes along with outstanding marks in her studies. But as much as she tries hard at university, she also loves being naughty in bed, so our sex life is great and we have a lot of. Her thing is to get dominated and she loves slight ch-oking, spanking, dirty talk... at some points she likes to dominate me as well but she is rather submissive in general.

Some evening we talked about our sexual fantasies and the topic threesome with another guy came up. We had a long talk about it and came to the conclusion that it would be very hot to share her with an experienced and hung guy. We planned to fulfill that little fantasy during our anniversary vacation in Spain.

Our anniversary is on August 4th, so we've decided to be the whole week in Ibiza and celebrate our special day on the last day of vacation. The plan was easy: we just spent the whole week there, enjoying the island and party hard. During the week, we signed her up for Tinder to find a suitable guy for our last night. We got a lot of Dms! One day before our special day, we received a message from a guy named Thomás. He was very handsome and told us he is well experienced and looking forward to meet my girlfriend.

He‘s a bit older than us but Leonie seems to like him. He looks like a model and his profile picture shows his muscular body. He also wrote that he's into kinky stuff and likes to join couples. I show Leonie the message and she smiles sweetly and devilishly at the same time. „Do you think he‘s hot?“ I ask her with a grin. She blushes and says yes. But then she adds: "I don't know.. I think he can be the right one. He seems very experienced. And hung."

We both laugh and say: "That's what makes it even more exciting. I‘ve never knew that black guys are also your type.“ She smiles and replies: "Well, maybe I should try this out. What do you think?"

At that moment, I had to put the phone away and we spent the rest of the night just fucking each other brains out.

---------------------------------

On the next morning, we woke up early and went to the beach. After brunch we took a long walk along some beautiful spots and went back after to prepare for our special night.

As we arrive, Leonie and me jump under the shower and start to kiss and make out. I feel that huge excitement in both us, but I know we have to restrain for now. After the shower, I take her hand and lead her to the living room where we just lay down on the big sofa. She looks so sexy lying there with her small tits and her long legs. I watch my beautiful 22 year old girlfriend and my mind races pictures of what is gonna happen.

„What do you want to wear tonight, Honey?“ I ask her smiling.

She smiles back and replies: "I don't know. Do you want me to dress slutty or classy? I don't know what you like..."

I kiss her lips and say: "You can be whatever you want. I'll love it either way."

She smiles and says: "Ok, so I'll pick something slutty classy out for you."

We both laugh and she leaves the room to dress up. I just lay back and enjoy the moment. I can hear her talking to herself in the bedroom. When she comes out, she is wearing a pretty sexy tight black dress. It's really short and shows her beautiful legs. She combined the dress with a fancy pair of white sneakers and a nice little golden shell anklet I bought her for our last anniversary. I can't believe how sexy she looks and immediately grab and kiss her passionately.

I kiss her neck and whisper in her ear: "My God, you look so fucking hot!"
She smiles and says: "Thank you! You look pretty hot yourself!". I used the meantime to get dressed as well and now we are ready for take off.

We go to the beach bar where we agreed to meet Thomás. On the way I notice how many men are staring at Leonie, most likely thinking about what they would do with her.

Thomás already arrived and was chilling outside. As we come to his table, he greets us with a big smile and a hug for Leonie. He is tall, well built and very charming. We sit down, order some drinks and start chatting for some time. Thomás tells us about his job as a model and how he's been doing it since he was 18. He had many jobs and traveled all over the world. Leonie and me are impressed by his stories and he really seems to be quite interesting. We spend 1 or 2 hours drinking and talking about our lives and experiences and the place starts to fill.

At some point, I notice Leonie and Thomás are flirting as they're getting closer and more touchy. My dick starts to harden as I watch them. Leonie looks so sexy sitting there with her legs crossed. She is looking at him and laughing all the time while they talk. I feel kind of jealous but also aroused by their closeness. I want to fuck Leonie badly right now, but I don't want to ruin our night, so I decide to let them enjoy their time together. I ordered another round of drinks and we continued talking.

After a while, Leonie asks if she could dance with Thomás. She's already a bit tipsy and I can see she's feeling comfortable. He agrees and they join in the crowd of people. While they're dancing, Leonie keeps on touching Thomás' arm and his chest. He is clearly enjoying it and tries to touch her too. Leonie stoppes dancing for some moments and looks at me, before she winks and gives me a sign that everything is ok. I nodd and smile back as I watch them getting closer.

Thomás and Leonie dance for a while longer, before they come back to the table. He keeps glancing at her and I know he is fucking horny. At some point, he starts to caress her thigh as our conversation is getting somehow more sexual. I can see how much she is enjoying being touched by Thomas and feel jealousy rising up again. My cock starts twitching and I know it's the right moment to leave.

I pay our drinks and say "Let’s go to a more quiet place guys" as I offer Leonie my hand. We look into each others eyes and know exactly what that means. Thomás agrees and we walk out of the bar.

On the way, I put my arm around Leonie's waist and pull her close. I can
tell she is really excited. Thomás follows and I notice him watching us, his eyes fixed on her beautiful body, full of anticipation for what’s to come. I decide to give him a little preview by gently grabbing and squeezing her tight ass before slowly pushing up her dress and exposing her left ass cheek for some moments. Leonie is smiling and I know she is loving every second of it as we make our way along the beach towards our hotel.

We reach the hotel and go inside. “Wow.. this place is huge!” Thomás says astonished as we enter our apartment. I leave the two alone and make my way to the kitchen to get us some wine.

When I come back, Leonie and Thomás are laying on the sofa talking about something. I can see she is pretty nervous and excited, while I pour us some wine and hand it to both of them. She takes a sip, before looking at me with a big smile. I take a seat next to Leonie and kiss her on the lips. Our tongues meet and we start making out as I feel Thomas watching us. I broke the kiss and look at him. He stares at us with an devilish grin on his face. I nod to him and give the starting signal for what is now unavoidable.

My heart is racing as I watch them move closer. Their lips meet and they start making out. Thomás is kissing her passionately but slowly and I can see Leonie enjoying it very much. Thomás grabs her ass and pulls her closer. She breaks the kiss for a moment to look at him. I know she wants him badly. Her breathing is heavy and she looks at me. I nod to her and she smiles.

She moves back to kiss Thomás, but more intense than before. He squeezes her ass and Leonie starts to moan softly. I take a sip of wine, lean back and watch this surreal scene.

Thomás stops kissing her and whispers something into her ear. Leonie nods and kisses him again. Then they stop and he begins to take off her dress slowly. She lets him do it and keeps her eyes closed. Thomas slips down the straps of her dress his big hand, revealing her beautiful tits - I'm so turned on by this sight.

I can see Thomás caressing her breasts and sucking her nipples. My sweet girlfriend moans and opens her eyes as she looks straight at me and smiles in a very aroused way. She looks like she's in heaven.

Then Thomás grab her throat and pulls her into another gentle kiss. I see his other hand wandering down along Leo's body until he stopped at her inner thighs, slowly lifting up her black dress. After that, he moves his fingers along her pussy lips, carefully touching through her white Calvin Klein string. Leonie moaned loudly and opened her legs wider.

I watch him start fingering her pussy softly through the fabric of her underwear as she moans louder and puts a hand on his thigh / crotch area, starting to caress him. He pulls her string aside and starts fingerfucking her carefully while I watch every move of her body closely. She moans louder and I can see her body start shaking.

As Thomás stops kissing Leonie, I could'nt help but move in and kiss her passionately. Our tongues meet in a wild dance while she‘s moaning louder and louder. I can feel that she‘s getting close.

Suddenly I notice Leonie‘s right hand grabbing my crotch and start to unbuckle my belt. I break the kiss and look over to Thomás to see Leonie‘s other hand doing the same at him. He removes his shirt and she pulls down his pants to free his rock hard cock. It must be 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. I look over to Leonie and have to smile. She knows what she want and is going to get it.

She reaches for my belt and pulls it open. I help her pull my pants down and she immediately grabs my cock and starts stroking both of us. My eyes are fixed on her small hand dealing with Thomás' monster of a cock. I have to admit that I'm impressed. She strokes both of our cocks for a few seconds and then she starts kissing me. According to the sounds Leonie‘s making while we kiss, he continues to rub her pussy.

I feel her hand moving up and down our cocks faster and faster while she opens her mouth to moan, breaking our kiss. I know she's close and my cock starts twichting. Suddenly she throw her head back and her whole body starts to shiver as she breaks out into full *******. Her screams of pleasure fill the room and she's ****** to stop jerking us off. We both enjoy that beautiful view and watch Leonie in tremble.

As she comes down from her high, she kissed Thomás first and then me before getting down onto the carpet in front of us.

I move closer and kiss her gently on the forehead. I whisper in her ear "Did you enjoy that?"
She looks at me, still catching her breath and says "Fuck yes, that was awesome boys!“.

„We‘re not finished with you yet, sexy!“ Thomás says and smiles at her. She smiles back at him and starts to stroke his dick again. Thomás grabs Leo's hair and pulls her towards him. He kisses her deeply before pushing her head down onto his cock. She starts to take his dick into her mouth and I see her tongue licking his tip. Thomás grabs her head harder and starts fucking her mouth slowly in a decisive and rhythmical way. She sucks him good and deep and I can see how much she likes it.

I enjoy the show, take off my shirt and start to jerk me off slowly while watching her head go up and down on his dick. After a few minutes Thomás tells her to stop and move over to me. She obeys and move between my legs to suck me off.
„Yeah girl, suck that dick of your boyfriend.“ Thomás says as Leonie looks at me and smiles dirty.

Without to hesitate, she takes my cock in her hands and starts stroking it, before she lowers her head and lick my balls and taking my whole cock in her mouth afterwards. She starts to suck me fast and deep. I moan loudly and tell her "That's it baby, suck me good like that." She continues sucking me for some time until I pull her head up. She smiles, while a bit of spit runs down her chin, and asks innocently "Do you want me to continue?"

„I think it’s better when we move that party to the bedroom, what do you think?“ I ask both of them. They both nod and smile knowingly what comes next. Thomás and me lift Leonie up and help her to get out of her dress finally. She throws it aside, only wearing her string and her cute white sneaker socks now, and Thomás picks her up and carries her to the bedroom.

With a racing heart, I follow behind them and he lays her down onto our huge king size bed and spreads her legs wide.

I see her soaking wet pussy through her Calvin Klein‘s as he goes down between her legs ...

We are Leonie and Mark, a young and openminded couple from Europe and that's our first time posting a story here. Feel free to share your feedback with us!

When this happened, we've been together for 3 years. I'm her first real boyfriend and the only one who had sex with her so far. She's very petite and has a great slim body with nice tits and a wonderful tight ass, dark blonde curly hair and blue eyes.

Leonie always have been very smart, communicative and self-assured, which comes along with outstanding marks in her studies. But as much as she tries hard at university, she also loves being naughty in bed, so our sex life is great and we have a lot of. Her thing is to get dominated and she loves slight ch-oking, spanking, dirty talk... at some points she likes to dominate me as well but she is rather submissive in general.

Some evening we talked about our sexual fantasies and the topic threesome with another guy came up. We had a long talk about it and came to the conclusion that it would be very hot to share her with an experienced and hung guy. We planned to fulfill that little fantasy during our anniversary vacation in Spain.

Our anniversary is on August 4th, so we've decided to be the whole week in Ibiza and celebrate our special day on the last day of vacation. The plan was easy: we just spent the whole week there, enjoying the island and party hard. During the week, we signed her up for Tinder to find a suitable guy for our last night. We got a lot of Dms! One day before our special day, we received a message from a guy named Thomás. He was very handsome and told us he is well experienced and looking forward to meet my girlfriend.

He‘s a bit older than us but Leonie seems to like him. He looks like a model and his profile picture shows his muscular body. He also wrote that he's into kinky stuff and likes to join couples. I show Leonie the message and she smiles sweetly and devilishly at the same time. „Do you think he‘s hot?“ I ask her with a grin. She blushes and says yes. But then she adds: "I don't know.. I think he can be the right one. He seems very experienced. And hung."

We both laugh and say: "That's what makes it even more exciting. I‘ve never knew that black guys are also your type.“ She smiles and replies: "Well, maybe I should try this out. What do you think?"

At that moment, I had to put the phone away and we spent the rest of the night just fucking each other brains out.

On the next morning, we woke up early and went to the beach. After brunch we took a long walk along some beautiful spots and went back after to prepare for our special night.

As we arrive, Leonie and me jump under the shower and start to kiss and make out. I feel that huge excitement in both us, but I know we have to restrain for now. After the shower, I take her hand and lead her to the living room where we just lay down on the big sofa. She looks so sexy lying there with her small tits and her long legs. I watch my beautiful 22 year old girlfriend and my mind races pictures of what is gonna happen.

„What do you want to wear tonight, Honey?“ I ask her smiling.

She smiles back and replies: "I don't know. Do you want me to dress slutty or classy? I don't know what you like..."

I kiss her lips and say: "You can be whatever you want. I'll love it either way."

She smiles and says: "Ok, so I'll pick something slutty classy out for you."

We both laugh and she leaves the room to dress up. I just lay back and enjoy the moment. I can hear her talking to herself in the bedroom. When she comes out, she is wearing a pretty sexy tight black dress. It's really short and shows her beautiful legs. She combined the dress with a fancy pair of white sneakers and a nice little golden shell anklet I bought her for our last anniversary. I can't believe how sexy she looks and immediately grab and kiss her passionately.

I kiss her neck and whisper in her ear: "My God, you look so fucking hot!"
She smiles and says: "Thank you! You look pretty hot yourself!". I used the meantime to get dressed as well and now we are ready for take off.

We go to the beach bar where we agreed to meet Thomás. On the way I notice how many men are staring at Leonie, most likely thinking about what they would do with her.

Thomás already arrived and was chilling outside. As we come to his table, he greets us with a big smile and a hug for Leonie. He is tall, well built and very charming. We sit down, order some drinks and start chatting for some time. Thomás tells us about his job as a model and how he's been doing it since he was 18. He had many jobs and traveled all over the world. Leonie and me are impressed by his stories and he really seems to be quite interesting. We spend 1 or 2 hours drinking and talking about our lives and experiences and the place starts to fill.

At some point, I notice Leonie and Thomás are flirting as they're getting closer and more touchy. My dick starts to harden as I watch them. Leonie looks so sexy sitting there with her legs crossed. She is looking at him and laughing all the time while they talk. I feel kind of jealous but also aroused by their closeness. I want to fuck Leonie badly right now, but I don't want to ruin our night, so I decide to let them enjoy their time together. I ordered another round of drinks and we continued talking.

After a while, Leonie asks if she could dance with Thomás. She's already a bit tipsy and I can see she's feeling comfortable. He agrees and they join in the crowd of people. While they're dancing, Leonie keeps on touching Thomás' arm and his chest. He is clearly enjoying it and tries to touch her too. Leonie stoppes dancing for some moments and looks at me, before she winks and gives me a sign that everything is ok. I nodd and smile back as I watch them getting closer.

Thomás and Leonie dance for a while longer, before they come back to the table. He keeps glancing at her and I know he is fucking horny. At some point, he starts to caress her thigh as our conversation is getting somehow more sexual. I can see how much she is enjoying being touched by Thomas and feel jealousy rising up again. My cock starts twitching and I know it's the right moment to leave.

I pay our drinks and say "Let’s go to a more quiet place guys" as I offer Leonie my hand. We look into each others eyes and know exactly what that means. Thomás agrees and we walk out of the bar.

On the way, I put my arm around Leonie's waist and pull her close. I can
tell she is really excited. Thomás follows and I notice him watching us, his eyes fixed on her beautiful body, full of anticipation for what’s to come. I decide to give him a little preview by gently grabbing and squeezing her tight ass before slowly pushing up her dress and exposing her left ass cheek for some moments. Leonie is smiling and I know she is loving every second of it as we make our way along the beach towards our hotel.

We reach the hotel and go inside. “Wow.. this place is huge!” Thomás says astonished as we enter our apartment. I leave the two alone and make my way to the kitchen to get us some wine.

When I come back, Leonie and Thomás are laying on the sofa talking about something. I can see she is pretty nervous and excited, while I pour us some wine and hand it to both of them. She takes a sip, before looking at me with a big smile. I take a seat next to Leonie and kiss her on the lips. Our tongues meet and we start making out as I feel Thomas watching us. I broke the kiss and look at him. He stares at us with an devilish grin on his face. I nod to him and give the starting signal for what is now unavoidable.

My heart is racing as I watch them move closer. Their lips meet and they start making out. Thomás is kissing her passionately but slowly and I can see Leonie enjoying it very much. Thomás grabs her ass and pulls her closer. She breaks the kiss for a moment to look at him. I know she wants him badly. Her breathing is heavy and she looks at me. I nod to her and she smiles.

She moves back to kiss Thomás, but more intense than before. He squeezes her ass and Leonie starts to moan softly. I take a sip of wine, lean back and watch this surreal scene.

Thomás stops kissing her and whispers something into her ear. Leonie nods and kisses him again. Then they stop and he begins to take off her dress slowly. She lets him do it and keeps her eyes closed. Thomas slips down the straps of her dress his big hand, revealing her beautiful tits - I'm so turned on by this sight.

I can see Thomás caressing her breasts and sucking her nipples. My sweet girlfriend moans and opens her eyes as she looks straight at me and smiles in a very aroused way. She looks like she's in heaven.

Then Thomás grab her throat and pulls her into another gentle kiss. I see his other hand wandering down along Leo's body until he stopped at her inner thighs, slowly lifting up her black dress. After that, he moves his fingers along her pussy lips, carefully touching through her white Calvin Klein string. Leonie moaned loudly and opened her legs wider.

I watch him start fingering her pussy softly through the fabric of her underwear as she moans louder and puts a hand on his thigh / crotch area, starting to caress him. He pulls her string aside and starts fingerfucking her carefully while I watch every move of her body closely. She moans louder and I can see her body start shaking.

As Thomás stops kissing Leonie, I could'nt help but move in and kiss her passionately. Our tongues meet in a wild dance while she‘s moaning louder and louder. I can feel that she‘s getting close.

Suddenly I notice Leonie‘s right hand grabbing my crotch and start to unbuckle my belt. I break the kiss and look over to Thomás to see Leonie‘s other hand doing the same at him. He removes his shirt and she pulls down his pants to free his rock hard cock. It must be 9 inches long and 2 inches thick. I look over to Leonie and have to smile. She knows what she want and is going to get it.

She reaches for my belt and pulls it open. I help her pull my pants down and she immediately grabs my cock and starts stroking both of us. My eyes are fixed on her small hand dealing with Thomás' monster of a cock. I have to admit that I'm impressed. She strokes both of our cocks for a few seconds and then she starts kissing me. According to the sounds Leonie‘s making while we kiss, he continues to rub her pussy.

I feel her hand moving up and down our cocks faster and faster while she opens her mouth to moan, breaking our kiss. I know she's close and my cock starts twichting. Suddenly she throw her head back and her whole body starts to shiver as she breaks out into full *******. Her screams of pleasure fill the room and she's ****** to stop jerking us off. We both enjoy that beautiful view and watch Leonie in tremble.

As she comes down from her high, she kissed Thomás first and then me before getting down onto the carpet in front of us.

I move closer and kiss her gently on the forehead. I whisper in her ear "Did you enjoy that?"
She looks at me, still catching her breath and says "Fuck yes, that was awesome boys!“.

„We‘re not finished with you yet, sexy!“ Thomás says and smiles at her. She smiles back at him and starts to stroke his dick again. Thomás grabs Leo's hair and pulls her towards him. He kisses her deeply before pushing her head down onto his cock. She starts to take his dick into her mouth and I see her tongue licking his tip. Thomás grabs her head harder and starts fucking her mouth slowly in a decisive and rhythmical way. She sucks him good and deep and I can see how much she likes it.

I enjoy the show, take off my shirt and start to jerk me off slowly while watching her head go up and down on his dick. After a few minutes Thomás tells her to stop and move over to me. She obeys and move between my legs to suck me off.
„Yeah girl, suck that dick of your boyfriend.“ Thomás says as Leonie looks at me and smiles dirty.

Without to hesitate, she takes my cock in her hands and starts stroking it, before she lowers her head and lick my balls and taking my whole cock in her mouth afterwards. She starts to suck me fast and deep. I moan loudly and tell her "That's it baby, suck me good like that." She continues sucking me for some time until I pull her head up. She smiles, while a bit of spit runs down her chin, and asks innocently "Do you want me to continue?"

„I think it’s better when we move that party to the bedroom, what do you think?“ I ask both of them. They both nod and smile knowingly what comes next. Thomás and me lift Leonie up and help her to get out of her dress finally. She throws it aside, only wearing her string and her cute white sneaker socks now, and Thomás picks her up and carries her to the bedroom.

With a racing heart, I follow behind them and he lays her down onto our huge king size bed and spreads her legs wide.

I see her soaking wet pussy through her Calvin Klein‘s as he goes down between her legs ...
That's hot love to hear more of this adventure it's hot and very sexy to read! Wish I could join the fun and you could tell a story about what happened with us!

Back