Advice for a new cuck, my young girlfriend wants two boyfriends

ngl this is insanity but i wish y'all were in dallas lol
We are in Dallas, we want to find a bull also. You would be perfect. We want someone long term that wants to make someone's wife their girlfriend. We even like the idea of us all living together. Plus then we could get really kinky. Maybe lock me in chastity and and make it your pussy. Make us tell you it's your pussy.

Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to ******* sore.

The problem is, she wants the bull to be a good friend of mine.. she likes the idea of fucking a guy close to me because it’s the dirtiest thing she can do and he is 100% her type physically. She’s open to the idea of starting off with younger guys online but eventually she wants my friends to be her bull. She says it is my job to get this ball rolling because she’s nervous..

Any advice on my next steps? Thanks!
Emily is gorgeous and deserves having the two boyfriends that she desires. If she only wants you for an emotional connection and cream pie duty, give her what she wants. Encourage her to enjoy bareback sex with one or more superior black bulls. She is very likely to be shared by her bulls so be prepared that she might become a gang bang cum slut in the near future.

Oo I make good money running my own business. I have a lot of contradicting advice here 😅

Update: we have been talking and Emily likes the idea of me fucking another girl here and there to make her jealous. Emily told me the other girl has to be younger and just a little slut though (no smart and sweet girls). She said that will help feed her need and desire to fuck other guys more often. She also said the main thing that turns her on is going out and fucking other guys without me and I always am required to pick her up and clean her up. That way she gets to punish me for having a smaller dick, being so emotionless all the time and for wanting girls that are younger than her. She said that fucking the other guys whether they’re my friends or not is “her time” and my job is to wait patiently, jerkoff, pick her up and clean every drip of cum from her used pussy. She would rather the guy respond to me because she won’t feel the need or obligation to tell me any of their details. She said she knows that I’m accepting of my submissive sex position with her if I start cleaning the guys creampie from her pussy because it means I’m accepting that a big dick claimed and owns her now and I have to work harder to impress her. She wants only big dick to cum in her and if I’m even allowed to fuck her will be up to her fucking boyfriend because he owns her physically. Because every time I swallow another guys cum, it will remind her that I can never please her the same way big dick used to
I strongly suspect that Emily has been bareback fucking some well hung bulls for a while now. It would help explain why her pussy has suddenly become stretched out and she admits not feeling your small penis anymore.

One of her current bulls has probably been coaching her on how to train you to become her submissive cuckold. If she is like my wife, soon she will be strap-on training you and making you wear pinky panties everyday. Welcome to my sissy world.

Oo I make good money running my own business. I have a lot of contradicting advice here 😅

Update: we have been talking and Emily likes the idea of me fucking another girl here and there to make her jealous. Emily told me the other girl has to be younger and just a little slut though (no smart and sweet girls). She said that will help feed her need and desire to fuck other guys more often. She also said the main thing that turns her on is going out and fucking other guys without me and I always am required to pick her up and clean her up. That way she gets to punish me for having a smaller dick, being so emotionless all the time and for wanting girls that are younger than her. She said that fucking the other guys whether they’re my friends or not is “her time” and my job is to wait patiently, jerkoff, pick her up and clean every drip of cum from her used pussy. She would rather the guy respond to me because she won’t feel the need or obligation to tell me any of their details. She said she knows that I’m accepting of my submissive sex position with her if I start cleaning the guys creampie from her pussy because it means I’m accepting that a big dick claimed and owns her now and I have to work harder to impress her. She wants only big dick to cum in her and if I’m even allowed to fuck her will be up to her fucking boyfriend because he owns her physically. Because every time I swallow another guys cum, it will remind her that I can never please her the same way big dick used to

Talk about understanding this lifestyle. She gets it. Cream pie eating is accepting your subordinate role in your sexual status. It’s saying, “I serve you and your bull”.

I don’t think she’s going to get jealous of your situation at all. When she’s getting all the good Black dick, she’s not gonna get jealous of the dick you are giving that other girl….she will only get jealous if you start spending that money on the other girls and talking about going on vacation with them. You offer her the lifestyle she wants and safety and security, start giving that to other girls and she will start being jealous

Based on what I’ve seen, you will get addicted to the Cuckold lifestyle and choose that over your own sex life.

A man’s true sexual desire comes from what he can provide and if you can’t provide what you know she is getting then you will try to be a part of what she’s getting and get more sexual satisfaction in being a cuck.

When your woman says “no pussy for you”, it seems like men get deeper into the Cuckold world and do not live the “all get other pussy from other women” mantra. They become addicted to the pleasure their women is getting

Why are you here? spend all of your time doing everything she wants. Get dating profiles set up where you will find Bulls her type, begin to screen real Bulls (full std tests), make sure they meet all of her criteria then setup “dates” for her (not dates but hotel room overnight meetings, or however she wants it to happen. Once in a hotel room ALONE with them, nature will take its course and this will get easy for her to continue.
good advice, I like the way you think,.

Have been dating Emily for about a year now and we live together. She’s 10years younger than me and used to be a slut. We are 30 and 20. I have an average sized dick and she isn’t able to cum with me anymore after a fun first year. More recently she has been talking about missing being stretched and pounded out by two specific guys in her past. She now rarely ever wants to have sex with me anymore.. she says she loves me but sex is very boring now beaucse she misses being used and treated like *******. We’ve talked about ideas that turn her on the most (because I know my dick is the problem).. the number one thing she always brings up is having two boyfriends, one for compassion (me) and one for sex. She has never done anything like this before but she keeps talking about missing the fun she has with multiple dicks in her life and being used. Her ideal situation is to only have sex with her bull and for me to play a very specific/minimal part of her sex life. She wants me to have no say on her fun and the rules are that I would provide rides whenever needed, buy whatever is requested of me and to wait for further instruction. If we start this lifestyle, I’m not allowed to be involved or watch or ask questions at first. She says “this is going to be my sex life, not yours”, I think it’s hot as fuck. She wants her bull to always cum in her, own her body and to make all body decisions for Emily. Whenever he is done with her, she demands that i will stay up and wait for them, provide rides to and from and afterwards i would ALWAYS be required to clean her pussy out so we that we can “reconnect” our compassion. She said this is also a hot idea because it also shows my acceptance as a submissive to the new, bigger man in her life. Once I’m done cleaning her up, she doesn’t want me to have sex with her anymore but is okay with me jerking off next to her while she goes to ******* sore.

The problem is, she wants the bull to be a good friend of mine.. she likes the idea of fucking a guy close to me because it’s the dirtiest thing she can do and he is 100% her type physically. She’s open to the idea of starting off with younger guys online but eventually she wants my friends to be her bull. She says it is my job to get this ball rolling because she’s nervous..

Any advice on my next steps? Thanks!
Lucky guy

you should be licking her pussy clean every time you fuck her and while you are licking her pussy say I will lick others cum from your pussy - I will lick your pussy clean after every cock you fuck.

Big update! My bestfriend finally fucked Emily. I knew she thought he was hot bc he’s taller and better looking than me. Whenever Emily and I fuck now; she only cums when I dirty talk in her ear of her being a whore and being dominated and cummed in by multiple guys. I started doing that with my friend. He moved into my house and Emily and him started flirting here and there and she always chooses to wear booty shorts in the house now. I’ll get home and they’re on the same couch, opposite ends but sharing a blanket, the flirting started pissing me off but I just pretended to be busy and not notice any of it. Even better than that, I’ll be on the couch next to them and she will walk by me and I’ll smack her ass as he just stares at her gap the whole time. Yeah I just wanted to show off that’s she’s mine. Now whenever Emily and I fuck, I always talk about him destroying her pussy, owning her slut holes bc he knows if he gets her pregnant that I will raise their ******* as my own. She rides me so hard and cums even harder now whenever I make her imagine being stretched open by him. She admitted that it would be the biggest fantasy of hers to have two boyfriends. That he’s taller and better looking so she wants him to own her, use her holes endlessly with his buddies and bc I’m nicer, she wants me to be her date bf and the guy she cuddles with and does non-sexual stuff with.

Fast forward to last week, I’m at work and these are the snap chats I get from Emily. My buddy is fucking/stretching her in my bed. Hottest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. Apparently she sat on his lap joking around and he slid his hand right to her pussy and pulled her in.. she told him everything about my fantasy that I told her not to say and he ripped her clothes off and carried her to my bed. He fucked Emily 4times, never pulled out and sent me those vids. I rushed home to find Emily laying motionless in the bed holding her sore pussy, legs crossed. As soon as I walked in, she said “do your job, you’re late” and opened her legs. His cum oozed out of her, my heart dropped and was hesitant. But as instructed, I was wayyy to hard and horny that i just sucked up the oozing cum, gagging every time I swallowed just knowing it’s his cum. While I was licking her clean she came in my mouth and while she was, she admitted that she thinks she will eventually get off birth control with him bc she wants him to impregnate her and she knows I’ll be a great dad. After I was done, she refused to kiss me after bc she doesn’t wanna taste the cum rn and said that she was also too sore to fuck and that if we want to be serious about her having two boyfriends, I need to respect that he owns her pussy now and those vids were sent so I have something to jerk off to now when I’m done cleaning up. she said when I’m done getting my fantasy out In the bathroom, that she’d love to cuddle bc she wants to know that I still love her
She has a tight ass pussy! Almost looks Asian!

Back