Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,036 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
I somewhat agree,I want to serve my wifes Black Bull and I am orally available to him. we have not gone past this point and do not know what I will do if he wants more. I have told him I want to worship his black cock and he knows I am sincere.

I started having my cuck boi suck my bbc bull about 3 years ago. I then slowly trained him anally with the goal of having my bull fuck him. It only took about a year. My bull has been fucking him for 2 years now and cucky puts his ass up without any resistance. My bull fucks him at least once each session we have and I am for one am loving it lol.

The truth is the cuck should not really have a choice in the matter. The hotwife and bull should always be making the decisions. And if you think about it, a cuck boi putting his ass up is the ultimate submission to both his wife and his bull master.

As far as the bull. If he isn't willing to make my cucky service him then he isn't a real bull in my eyes and I move on to the next. I'm very upfront about what I expect from the start.

And for all those that don't like it and say it's bi or gay play... I see it simply as a show of submission, respect and an acceptance of the positions in our relationship.

Just my humble opinion ;)

K

p.s. the pics are mine and original

View attachment 1553039 View attachment 1553040 View attachment 1553041
Does he take cum in mouth and ass or is it all saved for you?

I started having my cuck boi suck my bbc bull about 3 years ago. I then slowly trained him anally with the goal of having my bull fuck him. It only took about a year. My bull has been fucking him for 2 years now and cucky puts his ass up without any resistance. My bull fucks him at least once each session we have and I am for one am loving it lol.

The truth is the cuck should not really have a choice in the matter. The hotwife and bull should always be making the decisions. And if you think about it, a cuck boi putting his ass up is the ultimate submission to both his wife and his bull master.

As far as the bull. If he isn't willing to make my cucky service him then he isn't a real bull in my eyes and I move on to the next. I'm very upfront about what I expect from the start.

And for all those that don't like it and say it's bi or gay play... I see it simply as a show of submission, respect and an acceptance of the positions in our relationship.

Just my humble opinion ;)

K

p.s. the pics are mine and original

View attachment 1553039 View attachment 1553040 View attachment 1553041
Very true. We should proudly serve and as we are command too.

I think it's important for a white inferior cuck to understand that it is his responsibility to serve his black master and please him in anyway he sees fit...

But what do you think?
I don't have a Master, black, white or other. Inferior cuckold, I am inferior to no man. So what do I think? There is a real cuckold lifestyle out there, not one where it is played as a game, so my answer would be No.

Does he take cum in mouth and ass or is it all saved for you?
You sound like a very hot IR cuckold couple. I agree with you, it is all about the age old dynamic of dominance and submission, and experiencing the excitement of the two of you both submitting to the black bulls sexual dominance. Love the JOS tat!

Back