Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,037 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I think this question should not be would you but... Have you given your white ass pussy to a Black man? Did a Black man take your ass whether you offered it or not? Has you wife made you give it to a Black man?
Several Black men have fucked my white ass, and over the last year or so I have been feminized and now the only sex I am allowed is as a femme sissy for real men. Now Dom Black or White men are my duty to satisfy. Since this one little transformation I have come to terms with my position and eagerly become the femme slut these men demand... Kendal
While she pegs me with thicker dildos, she says she'll let one of her bulls take me in the ass. I don't think this will happen since they are all so virile.

I think this question should not be would you but... Have you given your white ass pussy to a Black man? Did a Black man take your ass whether you offered it or not? Has you wife made you give it to a Black man?
Several Black men have fucked my white ass, and over the last year or so I have been feminized and now the only sex I am allowed is as a femme sissy for real men. Now Dom Black or White men are my duty to satisfy. Since this one little transformation I have come to terms with my position and eagerly become the femme slut these men demand... Kendal
No, no, and no

When and how did you get started?

The survey is missing an answer. Instead of "no, never, "tried it, but didn't like it," and "yes, anywhere, anytime," should also have a choice of a simple
"Yes. I would do it." Because, that's me: yes, I will..... not necessarily anywhere at anytime.

and if there is a pregnancy after the bbc fils the white ass with cum the offspring will be a perfect little ******* lol maybe even a brown one

The first time I was present when She was to entertain a black lover in our house I was dressed in a blue latex corset, my budding tits were bare and I was wearing white stockings. My clear cock cage showed my state of arousal, the hormones hadn't killed my ability there yet. I was told to sit in a chair and watch. She went downstairs to let him in and brought him to the bedroom.
They kissed and he fondled Her breasts. She released his cock by pulling his pants down and kissed the head of his bbc. She stood up and started doing a strip tease as he walked to me, his cock swinging with each step. Standing behind my chair he fondled my itty bitty titties, pinching my nipples, making me moan. I watched Her strip down and climb on the bed. He came around to the front of my chair and She told me to kiss the black cock that was about to be fucking her. He was bigger soft than I was hard, of course.
I kissed the head of his cock and it jumped a bit and started to get hard. She told me to do it again. I did and it again responded. She told me to lead him to the bed, Her legs spread. She handed me a condom and told me to get him hard and put the condom on him. I started to masturbate him and She told me no, don't use my hands. Then She asked me "You want to suck it, don't you? Well, do it!"
I started sucking him and it got all the way hard. I couldn't get much of it in my mouth, but what I did got him hard enough to put the Magum condom on him.
"Now guide him into me. Put that black cock in the pussy you don't get anymore."
He piledrove into Her and I lost count of the number of times She came. They fucked in a couple of positions and each time I had to put him back into Her. Finally he came and She lay there exhausted.
He pulled his cock out of Her and I pulled the condom off and cleaned him. She didn't even have to tell me. He got hard again and She said that She was too tired and sore to do more, I'd have to get him off. First I had to suck his juice from the rubber, then swallow the used condom. I begged him to fuck me, I wanted that monster in me, but that time She said I wasn't ready for that but to give him oral relief. She watched, playing with her swollen pussy as I did. Still I couldn't take all of him without gagging but I did get him off.
He asked if I still wanted him to fuck me, and I said yes. Mistress said when I was ready, She'd let him take me.
After he left She said we'd seriously start a training program to be able to accommodate such a large cock. Much training with ever larger dildoes and finally Her fist. A few months later She said I was ready and on the following visit we switched places. I let him in, made out with him while he played with my barely larger tits with Her watching from my chair. She told me to get on the bed and did for him what I'd done, finally leading him to the bed and getting him hard.
I got on my hands and knees and She said no, get on my back, said She wanted me looking up at a black man as he took my cherry. A few pillows were put under my ass. After packing my ass pussy with Crisco She guided him into me. I braced for that pile driver thrust but he was quite gentle, working it in slowly. She played with my tits and sucked my nipples as I was invaded. It was such a step as I looked up at his face as he started fucking me, legs in the air and the pain and discomfort went away and there was nothing but pleasure. She asked me if I was enjoying it then kissed me and said it was so hot that we were both black cock sluts.
She held me legs up as he worked his bbc voodoo on me and although I know how long he goes before cumming it seemed too short and soon he was shooting into me, no condom involved. He collapsed on top of me and I hugged him and kissed him, thanking him for what he'd done for me.

The first time I was present when She was to entertain a black lover in our house I was dressed in a blue latex corset, my budding tits were bare and I was wearing white stockings. My clear cock cage showed my state of arousal, the hormones hadn't killed my ability there yet. I was told to sit in a chair and watch. She went downstairs to let him in and brought him to the bedroom.
They kissed and he fondled Her breasts. She released his cock by pulling his pants down and kissed the head of his bbc. She stood up and started doing a strip tease as he walked to me, his cock swinging with each step. Standing behind my chair he fondled my itty bitty titties, pinching my nipples, making me moan. I watched Her strip down and climb on the bed. He came around to the front of my chair and She told me to kiss the black cock that was about to be fucking her. He was bigger soft than I was hard, of course.
I kissed the head of his cock and it jumped a bit and started to get hard. She told me to do it again. I did and it again responded. She told me to lead him to the bed, Her legs spread. She handed me a condom and told me to get him hard and put the condom on him. I started to masturbate him and She told me no, don't use my hands. Then She asked me "You want to suck it, don't you? Well, do it!"
I started sucking him and it got all the way hard. I couldn't get much of it in my mouth, but what I did got him hard enough to put the Magum condom on him.
"Now guide him into me. Put that black cock in the pussy you don't get anymore."
He piledrove into Her and I lost count of the number of times She came. They fucked in a couple of positions and each time I had to put him back into Her. Finally he came and She lay there exhausted.
He pulled his cock out of Her and I pulled the condom off and cleaned him. She didn't even have to tell me. He got hard again and She said that She was too tired and sore to do more, I'd have to get him off. First I had to suck his juice from the rubber, then swallow the used condom. I begged him to fuck me, I wanted that monster in me, but that time She said I wasn't ready for that but to give him oral relief. She watched, playing with her swollen pussy as I did. Still I couldn't take all of him without gagging but I did get him off.
He asked if I still wanted him to fuck me, and I said yes. Mistress said when I was ready, She'd let him take me.
After he left She said we'd seriously start a training program to be able to accommodate such a large cock. Much training with ever larger dildoes and finally Her fist. A few months later She said I was ready and on the following visit we switched places. I let him in, made out with him while he played with my barely larger tits with Her watching from my chair. She told me to get on the bed and did for him what I'd done, finally leading him to the bed and getting him hard.
I got on my hands and knees and She said no, get on my back, said She wanted me looking up at a black man as he took my cherry. A few pillows were put under my ass. After packing my ass pussy with Crisco She guided him into me. I braced for that pile driver thrust but he was quite gentle, working it in slowly. She played with my tits and sucked my nipples as I was invaded. It was such a step as I looked up at his face as he started fucking me, legs in the air and the pain and discomfort went away and there was nothing but pleasure. She asked me if I was enjoying it then kissed me and said it was so hot that we were both black cock sluts.
She held me legs up as he worked his bbc voodoo on me and although I know how long he goes before cumming it seemed too short and soon he was shooting into me, no condom involved. He collapsed on top of me and I hugged him and kissed him, thanking him for what he'd done for me.
Outstanding!??

Outstanding!??
Thank you.
How we started down this path doesn't matter. Once She started taking other lovers to achieve satisfaction that I couldn't and hadn't given Her, it was a long twisty road down which we traveled. She started locking me in chastity while She was on a date. At first I had to wash Her pussy in the shower. It progressed from there, obviously. She took note of how doing humiliating things appealed to me. She'd unlock me and let me masturbate while She detailed what happened.
I'm not sure when She went black, exactly. By then I'd been cleaning Her orally. One time She asked me if I realized I was cleaning out a black man's seed from Her. By then I was always wearing a butt plug while cleaning Her. Shortly after we went shopping for black toys for both of us to use. I was surprised to find out there were toys made that weren't black, but were actually brown. My sex with Her at that point was being locked and using toys on Her. She started asking if I liked seeing the brown rubber toy in Her.
To that point I'd never seen her with another man. My sex was masturbating while hearing about Her adventures. I'd started hormones and had already tossed all my male underwear since, as She pointed out, I wasn't the man in the relationship anymore. She didn't want to have me thinking I was manly in BVD's. I liked the feeling of my thing in panties. Of course, I was feeling that less and less often as I was wearing my cage more and more.
Finally the day came when the above story happened.
It's been a long journey but I'm happy, She's happy, what's wrong with that?

Back