Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,036 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
tumblr_p3lsztjaih1wh0il4o1_540-png.2146317
Now that I'm caged, I find this very exciting, I got to admit.

During the week I lead a team of trade workers dressed as the normal middle age white man I am. But more and more I'm now spending weekends dressed in lingerie and serving my wifes Black lover or his friends. The entire weekend now. At first it was a challenge but I love it. Ive been and am being more and more feminized for Black use. I love being fucked now.

Personally, I think EVERY whiteboi should submit their lilly white asses to BLACK COCK!!! Once a BLACK MAN communicates that he wants to FUCK a whiteboi... that bitch needs to drop the panties, bend-over, and take it like a good gurl!!! No questions asked, no back-talk, no hesitation!!! It shouldn't even be a question! Doesn't matter if you're a white hubby, cuck, single, straight, gay, bi, sissy... ALL whitebois need to submit to BLACK COCK, get our lilly white asses smacked and BLACKED on request! It's NOT enough that white women submit to BLACK COCK!!! ALL whites must submit our lilly white bodies to BLACK COCK, and get BLACKED!!!

Back