Would you submit your white ass to your black master?

Would you submit your white ass to a black master

• Yes, anytime anywhere

Votes: 1,036 64.9%
  • Only with my wife watching

Votes: 244 15.3%
  • I already have

Votes: 175 11.0%
  • Tried it but I didn't like it

Votes: 10 0.6%
  • would let him use my mouth but not my ass

Votes: 91 5.7%
  • No, never

Votes: 40 2.5%

• Total voters
I have tried, his cock was too big. My intention was to just stroke and suck him off, but he kept wanting bury it so I lubed his bbc up and tried. He got the head in and that was it. He was really thick behind the head to where I could barely get my mouth over it and not able to get my hand around it. I don't know what I was thinking, lol. My ass was sore for 4 days with just his head.

I have tried, his cock was too big. My intention was to just stroke and suck him off, but he kept wanting bury it so I lubed his bbc up and tried. He got the head in and that was it. He was really thick behind the head to where I could barely get my mouth over it and not able to get my hand around it. I don't know what I was thinking, lol. My ass was sore for 4 days with just his head.

All it takes is a little time and training...
what i used to do if i knew my ex's bulls where bi - or into humiliating me by fucking my ass
was 90 min before he was to get there i would use a gradually enlarging butt plug set starting with the smallest
spend about 30 min with each one in.
leaving the last one in until he was ready to fuck me
I could fairly easily take her 8.5x9" bull with little or no pain (if properly lubed)438777.jpg
if you try to take a BBC with out stretching your butt first it can not only hurt but damage you...
best of luck next time

You need practice, train yourself with a small dildo and then start using bigger things. After a time the pain and the uncomfortable feeling will go and you will be left with the pleasure and the pride of being able to take A BBC.

You need practice, train yourself with a small dildo and then start using bigger things. After a time the pain and the uncomfortable feeling will go and you will be left with the pleasure and the pride of being able to take A BBC.
Thanks, the wife does use them on me from time to time. Our bulls lately have been pretty big. She wont even let them try.

I’ve always loved the idea of being submissive to a black man. Yeah my white guilt may have something to do with it but I want to take orders from one and be leashed by him and him walking me around my apartment while i crawl behind him

Attachments

• 996E7306-6B77-4E26-B996-AC3A459DD1DF.jpeg
    996E7306-6B77-4E26-B996-AC3A459DD1DF.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 43
Back