Would you pay for BBC?

A better question would be would you pay for a flight & hotel to get to your ideal bbc to come to you or for you to go to your ideal bbc. Like they check all your boxes, every single one of them, with no drawbacks.

In Brazil male ******* services exist where males (many mulatto and black well endowed studs) cater for males, females and for couples. These males are named GAROTOS DE PROGRAMA. For the straight cucks who enjoy participating in the action meddling with the woman, especially cumming on the woman when the garoto is fucking her, there is the option "garoto sexo activo" , that means he is ready to "take" the other male and to accept oral sex from him but he will refuse to be "taken" or to give head to another man. The advantage of this arrangement is, this male is not ******* when another guy is around and close to the scene of action and very probably he knows the desires of the "corno" = cuck. So he will treat the woman in order to excite her but also the cuck. By the way the strictly straight male is named "so mulheres" (only women). I have never ordered the service but generally these men are potent and able to satisfy a woman and are ready to act to satisfy the desires of the cuckold male. The ******* business in Brazil is trying very hard to monetize and satisfy the most rare fetishes. Quite popular are toys, latex and sadomasochism.
To the above said also an additional woman can be hired to tease, excite and humiliate the cuck even more.

Such services are offered by individual providers and agencies. The agencies are more reliable.

I have done some recent inquiry on the internet and it is quite accurate, but being myself straight it was uncomfortable navigating in the mostly gay or bisexual scene as there the demand is bigger. But there is plenty of GAROTOS DE programa catering for females and couples.

I’ve never paid for a gigalo, it it’s not something I’m adamantly against. I mean, if Prince Yashua was available or Jason Luv, I might pay.

On the other hand, for guys I’ve been with, I’ve often paid. At the end of college, I basically paid the rent for my Bf. The guys I see now, usually I'll pick up the check for anything local.

I mean every woman on here, verified or not has someone lusting over them so there is no shortage of men. I have met willing men who are willing to pay for my travel to their wives however.

Not a chance.

No shade to sex workers because secure your bag however you can. I love strip clubs and will throw cash all night because I respect the athleticism and pageantry it takes. But there's nothing all that special about slinging dick when there's hundreds of dudes chomping at the bit to do it for free or on the flipside offering to pay for pussy..

The main reason I made this thread would be to get reactions and see how women think about paying for BBC, but it seems like that's the craziest and most ridiculous thing in the world... and yet on other threads on this website, people make light of impregnation and giving birth to mixed babies like they're objects...

So you would never pay for BBC, but you would enjoy being impregnated and bringing another life into the world with a black man you only talk to for sexual reasons...?

Obviously not referring to all women on the forum, because I'm sure the vast majority want nothing to do with impregnation. But there are a decent amount of women/couples on here that fantasize about it and wouldn't be mad if it happened... you see posts along the lines of "I would love a black seed inside me, that would be so hot" or "It's my dream to give birth to a mixed baby after a BBC fucks me in front of my hubby" all the time on this forum... is that not more extreme than paying for a one night stand?

It's just really odd to me that paying for BBC is insane and would never happen in a million years, but plenty of women speak about being impregnated via adultery in such a welcoming and nonchalant way...
Eye opening!

In Brazil male ******* services exist where males (many mulatto and black well endowed studs) cater for males, females and for couples. These males are named GAROTOS DE PROGRAMA. For the straight cucks who enjoy participating in the action meddling with the woman, especially cumming on the woman when the garoto is fucking her, there is the option "garoto sexo activo" , that means he is ready to "take" the other male and to accept oral sex from him but he will refuse to be "taken" or to give head to another man. The advantage of this arrangement is, this male is not ******* when another guy is around and close to the scene of action and very probably he knows the desires of the "corno" = cuck. So he will treat the woman in order to excite her but also the cuck. By the way the strictly straight male is named "so mulheres" (only women). I have never ordered the service but generally these men are potent and able to satisfy a woman and are ready to act to satisfy the desires of the cuckold male. The ******* business in Brazil is trying very hard to monetize and satisfy the most rare fetishes. Quite popular are toys, latex and sadomasochism.
To the above said also an additional woman can be hired to tease, excite and humiliate the cuck even more.

Such services are offered by individual providers and agencies. The agencies are more reliable.

I have done some recent inquiry on the internet and it is quite accurate, but being myself straight it was uncomfortable navigating in the mostly gay or bisexual scene as there the demand is bigger. But there is plenty of GAROTOS DE programa catering for females and couples.
So true, been there seen some of those guys. Never inclined to make a buy, those guys are expensive. From my point of view there are so many men, a rainbow of colors, sizes and ages. Never ever had difficulty finding one or a few so why would i rent one. I will say when i observed there were singles and couples searching for that right guy. Two approached us and as always we were polite. Listened to their offer but no thanks.

White women PAID to have sex with black men in Jamaica.

I actually know some white women who said they paid for sex with black men while vacationing in Jamaica. Women love to gossip and it's hard for them to hold secrets.
Yeah bro there is alot of sex tourism going on in Africa and in the Caribbean. The consensus says no but the data says something else!

Trust me if you opened up a BBC spa and resort and offered services like:
.Cream and dream relaxing massage
.Hot oil and hung deep tissue
.Back blown out body treatments

Them spa packages would sell like hotcakes!
🤣😂

Back