Would you pay for BBC?

I have, rented two black bulls for the wife while in Vegas, for four hours with her.
Which encounters have you and wifey enjoyed more......when payment was involved or just Hotwifing with no money involved and "why"?

Actually I did get paid twice in Europe for me to fuck white wives by their husbands. One was Norwegian couple and other one was German.

Because I fucked Norwegian couple in their home and supposedly my hotel was very far from their house. When I took taxi to back to hotel, driver said it was already paid too ;)

What white bois do to get bbc for their wives lmao. :D

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
Hell fucking yeah I would. I’m not like other women. I can’t get dick, and even if I could, I would be more than willing to pay for it. In fact I believe that some men are so delicious that they deserve to be paid. They shouldn’t be giving it up for free.

Lets be a little open minded on this question people. Men have paid for sex since the beginning of time. And to some extent, we have all paid for sex in some way, shape, form or fashion. So as he asked, would you ******* with the perfect BBC(situation)? Dinner, a trip, etc... Half of you have already done so Im sure. Lol Its a fun question, open your mind a little.

Only if you had the Guiness Record for biggest dick in the world would I even consider paying someone to fuck. However I do offer to travel for 10+ bbc which costs me money so its kind of the same thing?
I kind of agree with you here. I have had couples offer to pay for hotels, dinner, small gifts, etc. Im not in this lifestyle to make money from it, but it is a nice gesture when a couple respects me and my time. The legit Bulls put a lot of thought and effort into what they do, thats why most couples never LET a real bull go, because it is really hard to find a new one.

Not really, unless it's someone really special such as dredd
I think that means "YES" you would. I think there is a general assumption that people should be having random sex with random people online. And that is the WRONG assumption. Your comment is a perfect example of the greatness of this lifestyle. you connected with dredd - thus you would do MORE for him than you would a random stranger.

If every couple and woman on this site were to STOP meeting random guys and trying to make them special, and just focused on the few guys you connect with and make them SPECIAL, more women would be happier and more satisfied. You cannot turn a loser guy into a winner. It doesnt work.

Back