Would you pay for BBC?

Its fairly common in vacation spots like Jamaica and Vegas.

I personally steer clear of promiscuous guys so paying a male ******* is a definite no.

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
No!

I'll have to admit, however, if a man sports a 12 incher, he SHOULD probably charge admittance as a side show novelty. And if they wish to touch it or use it ... pay a bit more. LOL

Had some very nice wives offer me gifts including brand new watches and gold chains.
One wanted me to go thru her husbands wardrobe and pick out a jacket.
Guy must have been a midget.
She was a tight to say the least!

:ROFLMAO:

No but am open to being paid😇
Awesome ... that puts everyone in the "game" if the money's right ... I once was asked if I'd suck a cock for $100 and I said NO but make it $10000 and I'll eat the darn thing. And I'm as "hetro" as you can get.

Back