Would you pay for BBC?

I tell you this, if majority of bulls raise their standards they will have these hotwives and cuckhold husbands empty their wallets.
I agree with this, when my hubby has paid for things (hotel rooms, drinks, car repairs etc) he has been happy to do it and the higher the cost, the higher the turn on I think.
He even offered to pay for gifts for guys but I suggested not.
We've even offered guys who know what they're doing filming etc, can make money out this lifestyle that way but it's not happened.
There's definitely money to be had if the guy wants to.

I dont mind picking up a hotel room if they are traveling to us but if we are traveling to them they better be picking it up or at least offering to pay half as a minimum. As far as everything else, no im not doing it, fortunately my wife is hot enough that if someone doesnt agree with that......next.

Would most definitely pay a great deal to the right man to seduce my wife. As for one-off meets for sex? Probably not.

Last edited:
I'm reminded of what one of the great pervs of our time said when deposed in court about whether he paid women for sex:

"I don't pay them for sex. I pay them to leave." - Charlie Sheen.

Considering the complaints of fakes & flakes I can entertain circumstances where we'd totally pay the right guy for his services to my Wife. They are probably very similar to the circumstances where we'd pay a woman for the same role.

Lol there are a lot of people on here fronting their ass off!!! Let’s be very clear white men are the biggest buyers of Black Dick period!!! I worked as a Straight male dancer for many years and occasionally husbands would come to shows with their wives and be more excited than the women! They would see long man meat and lose their minds,especially if you look the part and have body!! It doesn’t mean that you are desperate to pay for what you want and furthermore if you are serving good Dick why would you give someone a fantasy for free! It’s an exchange.

Lol there are a lot of people on here fronting their ass off!!! Let’s be very clear white men are the biggest buyers of Black Dick period!!! I worked as a Straight male dancer for many years and occasionally husbands would come to shows with their wives and be more excited than the women! They would see long man meat and lose their minds,especially if you look the part and have body!! It doesn’t mean that you are desperate to pay for what you want and furthermore if you are serving good Dick why would you give someone a fantasy for free! It’s an exchange.

TRUTH!

One aspect of the hidden truth of IR...
6 million ways to enjoy the company of a black man.

Absolutely not. In fact, we ran into that with someone here where they got "tips" for their performance and passed on that. I don't care how big they are, how beautiful they are, or how long they can last, I'm not desperate and will never pay for any sex. Hubby and I have a great sex life. This is just added enhancement and fun.
We both Agreed.

My brother had this roommate who was this well endowed black dancer, said he used to have to tell him to put on a towel because he was so immodest lol, my brother tended bar at the same place. Anyway his roommate came to the apartment one day and told my brother he had this married white couple whose husband was a lawyer approach him and said he was going out of town for a month and wanted to pay him to "take care" of his wife while he was gone.
He said this guy went over to that couples house several times a week and fucked this woman's brains out. He said she was a total freak with him. The funny part was his roommate said the woman was fine as hell and the pussy was amazing and on the last day as he was fucking her he was telling her how much he was going to miss fucking her.

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!

Its called a gigolo and no I would not. I don't need to pay.

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
Absolutely not. My bride is offering all three of her holes free of charge to black men to use as they please. That is more than significant compensation.

Absolutely tried to pay and hire...
Too get exactly what we wanted...
And try to make like a professional situation...
However we have tried this, and it’s not as easy as it seemed when we thought of it...
kinda wind up where ya start... same websites and forums...
Anyway just thought i chime in on this...
😘

Back