How much Would a Bull Pay to Fuck Your Wife?

We are in the lifestyle for the pleasure of sex with others and not play for pay. So we’d never ask or accept *******. I’m not a ******* I am an experienced swinging wife married to a great well hung man who loves sharing me with others and lets me play with others. This question does not even fit with the theme of the site or the lifestyle.

Real Bulls don't pay any money to enjoy the company of a hotwife and to enjoy all of her sexual goodies! What a real Bull does to show his appreciation for this honor and privilege is to make sure that the hotwife is well satisfied beyond expectations and wanting more and also thanking her hubby who also got a good show watching his wife get satisfied! ♠️

Exactly.
This thread ain't for BULLS.
Only SIMPS and LAMES would pay for pussy 🤦🏽‍♂️ 😅

I've always wondered in reverse. What would a husband pay the bull to have his wife blacked
Directly, I’ve been paid $250 per night for a regular couple I know… I’m flying to fuck a very hot hotwife next weekend. The husband covered my (5-star) hotel, flight and testing expenses. It totaled out to $1700

I've always wondered in reverse. What would a husband pay the bull to have his wife blacked
I'm like Mr Thicc..... I've been paid or compensated well $$$ for blacking a wife ♠️💪🏾

Directly, I’ve been paid $250 per night for a regular couple I know… I’m flying to fuck a very hot hotwife next weekend. The husband covered my (5-star) hotel, flight and testing expenses. It totaled out to $1700
😈

We always pay for the hotel room as I rarely bring my bbc b/friend to our home.
We usually split the dinner, i.e. sometimes I pay for the meal and sometimes he would pay. He is not a male ******* that has to be paid to go on a play date with me. Guess our arrangement is "friend with benefits" with full support of my hubby!

Back