What did the BBC bull give your wives as a Christmas present???

Not a BBC, but a white BF. I take a lot of photos in general, as a hobby. They don't kiss or do anything in front of me, but I was invited out for dinner with them once, and managed a pic of them, faces close, reading something together on Facebook. Both their expressions were cute. Her BF told me to send in the pic to get it on a coffee mug so he could give to her on her birthday. She didn't know I snapped that pic, so was surprised and thrilled her BF gave it to her.

This year, he has asked me to collect great photos of them, then put them on a calendar so she can put it on our bathroom wall. He will give it to her as if it was his work.

He invited her to dinner and brought her perfume as a gift.
When she returned home she showed me the perfume and told me that her boyfriend also sent me a gift and I immediately understood and it was a thick and sticky dessert

I give them what I always give them, right inside of that married pussy, I just give it to them with a Santa 🎅 hat on!♠
Yes, it was the same for me except that I did not wear a Santa hat (or anything else). My black cock and the seed it produced were all the women wanted or needed, additionally pleasing the husbands who watched and cleaned up.

Not a BBC, but a white BF. I take a lot of photos in general, as a hobby. They don't kiss or do anything in front of me, but I was invited out for dinner with them once, and managed a pic of them, faces close, reading something together on Facebook. Both their expressions were cute. Her BF told me to send in the pic to get it on a coffee mug so he could give to her on her birthday. She didn't know I snapped that pic, so was surprised and thrilled her BF gave it to her.

This year, he has asked me to collect great photos of them, then put them on a calendar so she can put it on our bathroom wall. He will give it to her as if it was his work.
Nice!

Back