How much Would a Bull Pay to Fuck Your Wife?

0$ I would pay zero. This lifestyle is about the offering of the woman to the bull. We are invited to play. The women are made available to us.

This is why I think cheating takes away from the essence of the bull/wife relationship. Not saying I haven't engaged in cheating before, I have, but that ruined the dynamics of the bull lifestyle. She was just a cheating woman.

I prefer to be invited to someone else's wife's pussy. That's where the true essence of being a bull is, in my opinion.
It's about ME seeking the sexual satisfaction and intimacy I need and deserve with no string attached from a man who can deliver it.

I married my cuck, already an unwitting cuck after his first wife cheated on him as he put her through graduate school, as a Lifelong best friend and business partner, not because he was a premature little dicked cuck. What emancipated Hot Wife asks for permission or allows their cuckold any say in who she sees? My cuck my introduce me to men but he never had the authority to give me to anyone.

My payment to hubby is making sure that his wife gets returned to him well used and that she expresses to him that she loves BBC and cannot get enough and is left thanking him profusely for the whole experience! ♠️

We love to make videos or she sends me them when she’s getting pounded. My wife’s very attractive so she gets plenty of attention from BBC’s

$0 my wife is a Goddess a bull is lucky to have the opportunity to enjoy her. On the flip side a bull will also pay $0 since the guys she enjoys are built like Gods and we are lucky to enjoy them. We look for mutually beneficial situations that don’t require payment.

Back