Would you pay for BBC?

Paying strictly for the dick is something i wouldn't do. We have plans for a new bull here in a couple of weeks if things don't fall through. I plan on pitching a couple of bucks for gas and food while he's here. If it went well id spend what i needed to for them but paying for the actual pounding is a no go. Some people like the idea of being sold and i can see the appeal of that but if im helping you out with gas food and whatever else the least you can do is fuck my gf for free lol

In most cases, men ******* and companionship and are really aware of that kind of transaction.
Many women however think helping their lover/bf for giving them money, gifts and other stuffs as an act of love or affection but aren't aware that they in fact *******, intimacy, presence and attention while their lovers won't even care about them but made those ladies become their benefactress.....sugar mummies
Sometimes ******* really relies on manipulation, good acting, sweet talks, mind tricks and well....Awesome sex lol.
And I know what I'm talking about because I hang out with and befriended many ******* girls, sugar babies and gigolos for years.

Last edited:
Back