Would you pay for BBC?

Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
No. We're approached by far more men than my wife has time to realistically entertain. She can afford to be extremely choosy. We're fortunate that the most bulls she's seen have been a good fit (and many *barely* fit, lol!) and she already has a regular or two that she doesn't get to see as often as she'd like, so there is absolutely zero reason for us to consider paying for a playmate for her.

That said, as her cuck, I wind up picking up a bar tab or some hotel costs or the check on a dinner date sometimes. We don't foot the bill for absolutely everything, but I do try to be gracious to people who help me keep a big naughty smile on my wife's face. Once in a while, spending my money on her bull a matter of obedience and D/s play as well, but in reality, my money is our money, so she doesn't go overboard with findom games. We've also paid to go to lifestyle events with the express goal of getting her laid, but I don't think that's really the same thing being asked here, either.

So no, we aren't going give men money to sleep with my wife. Personally, I feel anyone who gets the opportunity is a lucky man as it is!

Last edited:
Unless you live someplace where there just aren't many black men, it seems like it would be pretty easy for any couple with a reasonably attractive wife to find people to play with, based on the number who approach us. Denver is pretty white-bread and we still haven't had any problems.

No offense to anyone who gets a thrill out of a monetary arrangement, or wants to pay for convenience or in exchange for a very specific activity they can't find partners for, etc. We're not here to shame anyone if ******* is your thing. I just don't think it's necessary for any couple that doesn't want to, if they're willing to put in some ground work. Our advice is to put some effort into having an interesting profile on a lifestyle personals site or two, and be was honest as you can about what you're looking for. People will hit you up.

Last edited:
Hey hot wives and cuckolds. Random thought just came to my head - I was wondering how willing would you be to pay for BBC? For example, say you meet the perfect man, he's hot, tall, and you've seen his thick, long cock. But he says his cock isn't for free and that he charges a fee to fuck wives. Would you be receptive to that? Hubbies, would you pay a BBC to pound your wife? How much would you be willing to spend? Not thinking of doing this myself or anything, just curious! Is great BBC worth some of your paycheck? Discuss!
No...lol...no reason to.

White women PAID to have sex with black men in Jamaica.

I actually know some white women who said they paid for sex with black men while vacationing in Jamaica. Women love to gossip and it's hard for them to hold secrets.
Just took my wife along the huts in Montego Bay had no problem didn’t have to pay

Actually I did get paid twice in Europe for me to fuck white wives by their husbands. One was Norwegian couple and other one was German.

Because I fucked Norwegian couple in their home and supposedly my hotel was very far from their house. When I took taxi to back to hotel, driver said it was already paid too ;)

What white bois do to get bbc for their wives lmao. :D
Wow so hot..i am sure u have a big BBC..

No. We're approached by far more men than my wife has time to realistically entertain. She can afford to be extremely choosy. We're fortunate that the most bulls she's seen have been a good fit (and many *barely* fit, lol!) and she already has a regular or two that she doesn't get to see as often as she'd like, so there is absolutely zero reason for us to consider paying for a playmate for her.

That said, as her cuck, I wind up picking up a bar tab or some hotel costs or the check on a dinner date sometimes. We don't foot the bill for absolutely everything, but I do try to be gracious to people who help me keep a big naughty smile on my wife's face. Once in a while, spending my money on her bull a matter of obedience and D/s play as well, but in reality, my money is our money, so she doesn't go overboard with findom games. We've also paid to go to lifestyle events with the express goal of getting her laid, but I don't think that's really the same thing being asked here, either.

So no, we aren't going give men money to sleep with my wife. Personally, I feel anyone who gets the opportunity is a lucky man as it is!
Very much like us, we get the hotel room and some drinks. She loves hotel sex

I never asked for money, and usually I offer to share expenses. But I met a fair share of cucks that enjoyed paying all by themselves, drinks, dinner, motel rooms, etc...

Back