would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
Fucking right I’d marry her .Its already been the best fucking relationship I ever had in my life .it’s better that way you don’t have to worry.You know what’s happening and it works for you and for her .I turned her into a pure sex machine when I put the reality of going black into her head and there’s been no turning back for her or me.best move ever.
As a matter of fact she is the 2nd woman I convinced to go black.
And she is so much better in the sac, hell she gave me my first creampie.without me evening bowing until after I ate the whole thing best tasting pussy I ever had.And she herself just kept on cumming harder and harder .she asked me when we done if I enjoyed the taste allI could say was yes ,she then said that she completed another one of her fantasy's
Then she told me she had just finished doing a black guy 30 min earlier..I wasn’t sure whether to be mad or overjoyed.

Last edited:
I've fucked probably 80-90 prostitutes over the last 9-10 years, around half maybe more were bareback vaginal.

The best girl for me was this girl who was working in a popular busy brothel she was hot as hell stunning face with a body to die for. She wouldn't let me go bareback so we agreed I'd get tested and meet up for an overnight in a hotel.

At the hotel after she got dressed up dressed to impress ready to go out the sight of her just got me so horny so off with her thong pulled up her dress and we fucked with me unloading my sack deep in her pussy, as soon as I got off her she just reached for her thong and straightened her dress - rather than run to the toilet to clean my cum out of her.

So off we went down to the hotels restaurant with her having a pussy full of my cum as we were sat there with other couples eating away on other tables. Then back to the hotel room we fucked 3 more times that night dipping my cock back and forth between her ass and pussy no lube needed as her pussy was so wet, she just let me do anything I wanted she was amazing and so happy full of life type of girl.

She said she had a boyfriend who at the time was a soldier in aphganistan, all he knew was that she was a stripper not a *******. She said he was due back in a month so she was retiring from whoring herself soon. Then 2 months later I noticed her profile was removed from the brothel website. Fucking loved her she was just awesome

its good to see a fellow aussie that thinks the way i do. you sould join us in some fun one day and leave a load in my ho wife's pussy for me to clean. its nice to meet like minded guys. consider this an invitation.
Awesome mate, im down
But i live in Sydney, how about you guys?

yes, would definitely marry a prosititute. I love the idea of it and would be spending ages licking her pussy afterwards. Infact I have previously eaten a prostitutes pussy and it was one the hottest things I've ever done. I just wish she was full of cum!

It’s funny that you ask would you marry a ******* when men who frequent prostitutes, ******* and wives are having just as much sex as the women...and no one judges their potential to become a husband.
Whatever.
Sorry, I momentarily went off topic.
Double standards does that to me.
Bye.

I don't know the arrangements your wife has made to continue working as a *******, but I think it's not really that different from what my wife and I do. The same can be said for the other couples on here who do the same things. I've been sharing my wife with other men for about 9 years, which means that other men have been fucking her for about 9 years. The primary differences are that your wife gets paid and my wife fucks for free, but she has an absolute right to refuse any man she does not want. Can your wife refuse to service someone, or is she compelled to take whoever wants her?

I’ll assume your question was well intentioned, and so respond, a woman only does what she wants.

It’s funny that you ask would you marry a ******* when men who frequent prostitutes, ******* and wives are having just as much sex as the women...and no one judges their potential to become a husband.
Whatever.
Sorry, I momentarily went off topic.
Double standards does that to me.
Bye.

Sweet dreams, honey bun, darling cup cakes, are you kidding me!?! When a woman finds out her BF has been with prostitutes even before they started dating let alone whilst they were dating or even when they are married she uses the mere knowledge of his having been with prostitutes as to throw out all that she believes about the man and call into question the potential for them to continue together. I’m mean logically speaking your saying women when they find out that their man has been with prodtitutes just say it’s ok I know you’re a great guy let’s go on unchanged in our relationship.

I not only understand your position on this, but I now also agree with it 100%, because she (your wife) does have the right to refuse any man she doesn’t like or want. We do this for fun, and forsing her to spread her legs for a man like that wouldn’t be fun for either of us.

Six or seven years ago we were on vacation in FLA and did something that was close to *******. I think most women have had that fantasy but have not acted on it, which is what we did. Long story short, for several days (nights!) she worked at a massage parlor. Her ‘uniform’ was nothing more than a short skirt and T shirt. We agreed that she would give the hand jobs that came with the message but would NOT take money for any other kind of sex. We were afraid that the cops might catch her because there is no way she would know how to spot an undercover cop.

With that short skirt, it was easy to get to her so the ones who tried were able to play with her pussy and lick and suck on her tits. Most of them did that. Your wife obviously gets turned on doing this, and my wife was no different. She was there about 5 hours each night and had 8 or 9 customers during that time. Most of them offered her money for pussy but she refused and nobody fucked her. HOWEVER, she was so turned on by looking at and touching all those cocks that she just had to give blow jobs to the cute ones, whatever the hell THAT means! LOL She probably sucked at least 20 cocks during that period.

This makes me wonder about the men on here, those who just flatly refuse to even consider letting their wives fuck for money, but they WANT her to fuck for free! Makes no sense.

Ok there we go forget what I said earlier.

As a white man who lives in Budapest and wants a black cock loving wife, it appears marrying ******* might be the only viable option as pretty white ladies here don't like black men unless they are super rich.

As a white man who lives in Budapest and wants a black cock loving wife, it appears marrying ******* might be the only viable option as pretty white ladies here don't like black men unless they are super rich.
it would make it even more exciting to marry a ******* and see her take bbc in a place like Budapest where its socially taboo for women to take black cum inside them.

LOVE NEST GHETTO WHOREHOUSE, HARLEM NY. My Jewish wife worked there for about 6 years. The best time of her life. ******* dealers were the best customers, very generous tips. Cops closed it not long ago...View attachment 2043648View attachment 2043649
it sounds awesome and your wife sounds like a junkie ho. its great when a woman loves being used as a cum dump by random men for cash. it takes a certain type of ho to genuinely enjoy it. ******* dealers always seem to be involved. i think the two things go together. cheers to your wife. good job lady

Back