Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

It sounds like you have the perfect arrangement with your Master. It also seems like you wife has found her own arrangement that keeps her satisfied too.

Do your family and friends know about your marital dynamics?
Well 2 of my older sisters came to visit us, I thought they were going to freak out they were always very conservative . To my surprise they took it very well, they actually seemed to enjoy it. We didn’t change up for them, I’m only allowed to speak when I’m asked a question, but Master and Mistress explained how things work . Two of my wife’s friends came over so it was a group setting to make it a friendly get together , my Mistress and her friends explained that we believe the only real true men are black men, my wife said to me what do you call my lover and I said without flinching Master Micheal and my wife said show your Master respect so I kneeled down and kissed his feet till she told me to stop , my sisters seemed to like it my wife dismissed me I went to the kitchen to bring in some refreshments, my wife’s girl friend Joellen said I love how respectful he is to Margo’s lover , my sister jean said yes that is very impressive and Monica my other sister said I should have done this to my lazy old husband and laughed , My brother in law didn’t take it as well oh he’s alright with it I guess but he doesn’t like my wife and her girl friends are bbc only and how I go along with everything I guess he got some racism issues to deal with I don’t know and I don’t care really I’m very satisfied I have no complaints except I’d love to be able spend more time with Master John , we have quite a few kinky friends that like our lifestyle and enjoy being around us and Master John and his friends like it they are gay black men they love a naked white boy slave waiting on them when they play cards , I’m an excellent domestic servant so that always goes well for me and I’m a very fast and efficient house cleaner I clean my wife’s home and Master Johns apartment so quite a few people know about me and I think most of them don’t have a problem with it and if they do, well I just don’t give a ******* if they don’t like it I happy and satisfied

Let’s face it the Mount Everest of this lifestyle and the most exciting unforgettable sex a married wife will ever experience in her life is unprotected no condom no pulling out feeling him confidently releasing warmly deep inside sex in a bed hers or his but all alone together with her darker now boyfriend…a forever bond is created and she’ll always fondly remember him.

The positive affirmations and loving sex sounds absolutely wonderful. The physical abuse is not my thing at all though.

I would leave a man who physically abused me after I gave him everything that he wanted.
Well he does abuse me sometimes that’s true. I am afraid of him he’s a strong dominant black man , he can do what he wants to a punk like me and there’s nothing I could do about it. I feel if he’s mean to me and abusive, it’s not him it’s me I’m such a screw up, if acted like I’m suppose too he wouldn’t need to treat me that way. When Master John really gets on me I’m afraid and he doesn’t hold back he puts me down-with extreme prejudice , he does hurt me at times but I just fall deeper in love . Master John holds all the power he’s the Master and I have complete respect for him and I completely agree with how he treats me and I have no complaints I love and worship him I’m so grateful to be here at his feet and
proud to wear his collar , he’s wonderful strong dominant black king who demands complete obedience and he won’t settle for anything less from his slave .

Yes! :love: ...let? More like beg him to! ❤️‍🔥

Please login or become a member to view

Back