Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

I hope you do become a slave soon. It’s wonderful,in my case well my wife and her lover are very much out in the open. We have friends and family who know our relationship and lifestyle and they approve. With my weekend Master John he takes me out sometimes with a collar and leash to a gay bar. When he introduced me to his friends he said this is my bitch cc . It’s very exciting being a dominant black man’s bitch I love it. I have to admit I didn’t realize it at first I was hiding it I guess but now I don’t care who knows my mistress and Master control-me they don’t want everyone to know but I don’t care who knows .I’m my wife and her lovers slave and a gay black man’s slave I guess you don’t want to advertise that onthe straight world we do have to keep it a little bit chill we all have jobs.

i owe it all to my Mistress, she made this happen. I just want to say that my relationship with Master John is really a wonderful thing. I love him its such a great feeling I openly submit to him, I get down on my knees and kiss my black masters feet without be ordered by my mistress, I acknowledge his superiority over me it’s me admitting this to the world. Master John takes me to a gay bar with my collar and leash, we both enjoy enjoy people seeing us as we really are it’s wonderful. I defiantly recommend this for all white slaves.
I am thrilled to hear that you are so happy as a submissive slave to your Master. Since your Fem-Domme wife is also happy as a submissive to her black Master, your marriage is a Win/win for all 4 of you.

Let’s face it the Mount Everest of this lifestyle and the most exciting unforgettable sex a married wife will ever experience in her life is unprotected no condom no pulling out feeling him confidently releasing warmly deep inside sex in a bed hers or his but all alone together with her darker now boyfriend…a forever bond is created and she’ll always fondly remember him.
Why share intimacy if I don’t trust him to go bare in me? The best sex is ALWAYS bare.

My bulls that are close, trusted friends happily fill my holes with their cum. I love feeling their cum inside of my pussy especially. Even better if several are filling me one after another then take me out to a bar, with a slutty dress on and no panties so their loads continually drip out of me. Love the look on peoples faces when they notice cum running down my legs and I'm with several black men.

Do the hotwives allow their bulls to inseminate them? Do cuckold love seeing them?? If so why??

Do the hotwives allow their bulls to inseminate them? Do cuckold love seeing them?? If so why??
That's always my wifes choice .. we always start with safe sex, and get tested..
then, if the relationship progresses, my wife may move to bare back and he pulls out ...
fabulous sight seeing his seed explode over the length of her body or in her mouth .. and ultimately
she may desire to feel him explode inside her.. feeling him.

My bulls that are close, trusted friends happily fill my holes with their cum. I love feeling their cum inside of my pussy especially. Even better if several are filling me one after another then take me out to a bar, with a slutty dress on and no panties so their loads continually drip out of me. Love the look on peoples faces when they notice cum running down my legs and I'm with several black men.
Incredible! Ivhsd Kate do th t in punlug with my loads and a bulls losd.. but several sd all bbc. New levels have been reached! Well done x

Back