Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

There is no better feeling honestly 🥧
I Love You Back Grant Hill GIF by SHOWTIME Sports
🧸

Oh it’s fantastic I love my Mistress Master ( my wife and her boyfriend ) and I’m absolutely crazy over Master John , sometimes he treats me like he's my abusive husband he really gets on me, he slaps me around he like picks on me everything I do is wrong , be kicked me in the ass several times , I just take it I never show any disrespect when he treats me like that , he breaks me down I get worried he doesn’t want me I really try very hard to please him I don’t know what I would do without him ,when he sits in this certain chair that’s the sign I quick run and knell before him kiss his feet and when I look up he has his hard cock out and He tells who owns you and I say you Master then he usually fucks my mouth and everything thing is fine he makes me feel so good when he cums in my mouth and I swallow it ,I take it in my body I love it, he gave me the best sex of my life he makes me feel like his woman , I love him
It is perfect for us but there are some challenges especially when it comes to the straight world , a white women and her black lover living with and dominating her husband slave and then lending the slave husband out to dominant gay black Master on weekends , it’s not easiest thing to explain to straight people lol we don’t really hide I mean Master and Mistress always are a couple and the neighbors see them showing each other affection and I’ll be with them but walking behind them but my gay Master he’s an intimidating man he’s very strong he’s not over friendly and when I go out with him it’s very easy to tell who’s dominant and who’s submissive lol

You are so fortunate to have your own weekend gay black Master as well as a dominant Fem-Domme during the week. You have the ideal lifestyle as a submissive cuckold sissy. You should show your gratitude to both Masters every chance that you get.

Most of us don’t have the good fortune of having a masculine black master of our own. We have to be satisfied serving our wives and her black masters as submissively as needed.
My bbc only dominant wife wants me to be a black cock slut , She set me up with Master John and I’m so grateful I’m so in love with him , I love to take his cock and lick and suck the head and this big cock just comes alive in my mouth grows so nice and hard , well Master cums in me either fucking me or in my mouth when I blow him , but I cum only when he fucks me no hands orgasm my dicklette doesn’t get touched and I cum sometimes it doesn’t get hard he just fucks me to an orgasm , I never had that before but he gives me the best sex I ever had , he is my God he like casts a spell on me, all I want to do is make him happy , I do all his housework on the weekend and then 2 hours Wednesday I clean up his dishes I change his bed sheets I want to make sure he is taken care of and his apartment is in order he works and he shouldn’t have to clean his own apartment it would be an insult to me if my Master had to do laundry or dishes, I wash him in the shower I dry him I rub scented oil on him and I give him a blow job , I dress him I’m his valet I’m totally in love with him , I’ve asked him if he would own me 24/7, I love to be his full time wife just his property, my wife / Mistress won’t give up ownership of me , she made all this happen she dominated me to this point , she’s still the boss I’ll never forget that

My bbc only dominant wife wants me to be a black cock slut , She set me up with Master John and I’m so grateful I’m so in love with him , I love to take his cock and lick and suck the head and this big cock just comes alive in my mouth grows so nice and hard , well Master cums in me either fucking me or in my mouth when I blow him , but I cum only when he fucks me no hands orgasm my dicklette doesn’t get touched and I cum sometimes it doesn’t get hard he just fucks me to an orgasm , I never had that before but he gives me the best sex I ever had , he is my God he like casts a spell on me, all I want to do is make him happy , I do all his housework on the weekend and then 2 hours Wednesday I clean up his dishes I change his bed sheets I want to make sure he is taken care of and his apartment is in order he works and he shouldn’t have to clean his own apartment it would be an insult to me if my Master had to do laundry or dishes, I wash him in the shower I dry him I rub scented oil on him and I give him a blow job , I dress him I’m his valet I’m totally in love with him , I’ve asked him if he would own me 24/7, I love to be his full time wife just his property, my wife / Mistress won’t give up ownership of me , she made all this happen she dominated me to this point , she’s still the boss I’ll never forget that
Kudos to you for becoming a happy slave to your black Master. I haven’t evolved from a sexual submissive to a slave yet. Maybe that will be the next step in my sissy development.

Kudos to you for becoming a happy slave to your black Master. I haven’t evolved from a sexual submissive to a slave yet. Maybe that will be the next step in my sissy development.
I hope you do get a chance to be owned by a black Master one on one , my Master is very dominant , he is very strict this is a powerful black man he does get carried away when he’s punishing me, I understand and I take my punishment and Master cock is hard after whipping me and I take his cock in my mouth and worship him , I sucked my wife’s lovers dicks under her supervision but this is different this is me personally looking into Masters eyes admitting to Master John that he is superior to me and it makes me feel great

So hot🔥🔥🥰🥰

I hope you do get a chance to be owned by a black Master one on one , my Master is very dominant , he is very strict this is a powerful black man he does get carried away when he’s punishing me, I understand and I take my punishment and Master cock is hard after whipping me and I take his cock in my mouth and worship him , I sucked my wife’s lovers dicks under her supervision but this is different this is me personally looking into Masters eyes admitting to Master John that he is superior to me and it makes me feel great
It sounds like you have the perfect arrangement with your Master. It also seems like you wife has found her own arrangement that keeps her satisfied too.

Do your family and friends know about your marital dynamics?

It sounds like you have the perfect arrangement with your Master. It also seems like you wife has found her own arrangement that keeps her satisfied too.

Do your family and friends know about your marital dynamics?
Well 2 of my older sisters came to visit us, I thought they were going to freak out they were always very conservative . To my surprise they took it very well, they actually seemed to enjoy it. We didn’t change up for them, I’m only allowed to speak when I’m asked a question, but Master and Mistress explained how things work . Two of my wife’s friends came over so it was a group setting to make it a friendly get together , my Mistress and her friends explained that we believe the only real true men are black men, my wife said to me what do you call my lover and I said without flinching Master Micheal and my wife said show your Master respect so I kneeled down and kissed his feet till she told me to stop , my sisters seemed to like it my wife dismissed me I went to the kitchen to bring in some refreshments, my wife’s girl friend Joellen said I love how respectful he is to Margo’s lover , my sister jean said yes that is very impressive and Monica my other sister said I should have done this to my lazy old husband and laughed , My brother in law didn’t take it as well oh he’s alright with it I guess but he doesn’t like my wife and her girl friends are bbc only and how I go along with everything I guess he got some racism issues to deal with I don’t know and I don’t care really I’m very satisfied I have no complaints except I’d love to be able spend more time with Master John , we have quite a few kinky friends that like our lifestyle and enjoy being around us and Master John and his friends like it they are gay black men they love a naked white boy slave waiting on them when they play cards , I’m an excellent domestic servant so that always goes well for me and I’m a very fast and efficient house cleaner I clean my wife’s home and Master Johns apartment so quite a few people know about me and I think most of them don’t have a problem with it and if they do, well I just don’t give a ******* if they don’t like it I happy and satisfied

Back