Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

My Mistress / wife has arranged for me to go with a gay black master 3 days a week , he owns me for those 3 days every week , I do a lot of house work and household chores for him, when I finish he inspects my work and well I get punished if I screw up and it seems I can never get it right, when I’m with Master I’m getting a whipping regardless he likes Me to understand who’s in control he’s very dominant that way and I’m always naked with my collar on well it’s friday evening and a knock came at the door Master said answer the door slave , I said Master I’m naked he said get over and answer the door I went and it was a black man he smiled at me and my Master said come in Akeem they sat on the sofa i was told to make them scotch on the rocks and I served them to Master and Akeem they were watching a movie after it was over we all went to the bedroom they stripped off their clothes and they say slave get your ass over here , I went to them and Akeem slapped my ass real hard and he noticed the whip marks on
my ass from Master and said guess John was teaching you a lesson they laughed Akeem pulled my head down and I started sucking cock then I went back and forth sucking one then the other then master got me on my knees and starts fucking me dog style and I keep blowing Akeem and he starts fucking my mouth I’m getting pounded from both ends they swtich up the other one is fucking me I'm blowing Master, I don’t fight it I do what ever they want it went on for a while I was hurting they pounded my pussy Master cums in my pussy and Akeem in my mouth we lay in bed together I’m in the middle each of my men on both sides of me they both fucked me that night I swallow Masters cum once and Akeem’s twice in the morning I get up before them and make coffee and breakfast for them Akeem takes a shower and leaves and I get to spend the rest if my weekend my 3 days getting fucked and sucking Masters dick when I get back to my Mistress Sunday night I’m in a bbc daze and my pussy is sore I guess Mistress could tell how I was walking or something she said bitch looks like she got her pussy stretched out and she laughed at me and said get to work the house is a mess we had friends over while you were getting fucked so get to it bitch
You are so fortunate to have your own weekend gay black Master as well as a dominant Fem-Domme during the week. You have the ideal lifestyle as a submissive cuckold sissy. You should show your gratitude to both Masters every chance that you get.

Most of us don’t have the good fortune of having a masculine black master of our own. We have to be satisfied serving our wives and her black masters as submissively as needed.

I'm a 3hole girl, cum bucket, I'm built for bbc's gangbang but sadly not been yet. Looking for 3 bbc's in or near Vancouver bc Canada to gangbang me please
Chances are very good that you will receive many responses and become BBC bareback gang banged this weekend. Have fun 🤩

You are so fortunate to have your own weekend gay black Master as well as a dominant Fem-Domme during the week. You have the ideal lifestyle as a submissive cuckold sissy. You should show your gratitude to both Masters every chance that you get.

Most of us don’t have the good fortune of having a masculine black master of our own. We have to be satisfied serving our wives and her black masters as submissively as needed.
My wife is very dominant and she loves to be in control of me, she likes to pull the strings and I’m extremely submissive so our relationship is always work in progress , this is what it is right now My wife wanted to be alone with here lover on the weekends ,she would never allow me to be away by myself and I'm
Not allowed any female friends, her answer was a gay black Master my wife set it up for me ,submitting to a black Master one on one ,not under the supervision of my wife has been a revelation I admit to being gay he’s very dominant and when he disciplines me he really proves his point , I feel so good when I obey love and worship my Mistress her lover Master Micheal and my Master John , for all they have done for me I’m in their debt

It’s usually weekends but sometimes more days I’m always looking forward to it , my wife and her real man go out on weekends and they have a life as a couple that I’m not a part of, so my wife came up with this idea and she set it up she found Master John online he’s black and he seems to enjoy using me ,I clean his house I do his laundry just like I do at my wife’s house and he loves to dominate me he really whips my ass and then he fucks the hell out of it and I’ll do anything for him I’m not ashamed to say I love this man

It’s usually weekends but sometimes more days I’m always looking forward to it , my wife and her real man go out on weekends and they have a life as a couple that I’m not a part of, so my wife came up with this idea and she set it up she found Master John online he’s black and he seems to enjoy using me ,I clean his house I do his laundry just like I do at my wife’s house and he loves to dominate me he really whips my ass and then he fucks the hell out of it and I’ll do anything for him I’m not ashamed to say I love this man
That sounds like a truly wonderful lifestyle for both you and your wife. Serving and servicing a masculine black master is so rewarding. I would welcome a deep emotional connection to a dominant black master if he was receptive.

That sounds like a truly wonderful lifestyle for both you and your wife. Serving and servicing a masculine black master is so rewarding. I would welcome a deep emotional connection to a dominant black master if he was receptive.
Oh it’s fantastic I love my Mistress Master ( my wife and her boyfriend ) and I’m absolutely crazy over Master John , sometimes he treats me like he's my abusive husband he really gets on me, he slaps me around he like picks on me everything I do is wrong , be kicked me in the ass several times , I just take it I never show any disrespect when he treats me like that , he breaks me down I get worried he doesn’t want me I really try very hard to please him I don’t know what I would do without him ,when he sits in this certain chair that’s the sign I quick run and knell before him kiss his feet and when I look up he has his hard cock out and He tells who owns you and I say you Master then he usually fucks my mouth and everything thing is fine he makes me feel so good when he cums in my mouth and I swallow it ,I take it in my body I love it, he gave me the best sex of my life he makes me feel like his woman , I love him

Oh it’s fantastic I love my Mistress Master ( my wife and her boyfriend ) and I’m absolutely crazy over Master John , sometimes he treats me like he's my abusive husband he really gets on me, he slaps me around he like picks on me everything I do is wrong , be kicked me in the ass several times , I just take it I never show any disrespect when he treats me like that , he breaks me down I get worried he doesn’t want me I really try very hard to please him I don’t know what I would do without him ,when he sits in this certain chair that’s the sign I quick run and knell before him kiss his feet and when I look up he has his hard cock out and He tells who owns you and I say you Master then he usually fucks my mouth and everything thing is fine he makes me feel so good when he cums in my mouth and I swallow it ,I take it in my body I love it, he gave me the best sex of my life he makes me feel like his woman , I love him
My dominant wife found my Master online she arranged the whole thing she wants me to be gay and especially worship black cocktail and I do

The positive affirmations and loving sex sounds absolutely wonderful. The physical abuse is not my thing at all though.

I would leave a man who physically abused me after I gave him everything that he wanted.

Back