Would you let your black bull cum inside you?

Let’s face it the Mount Everest of this lifestyle and the most exciting unforgettable sex a married wife will ever experience in her life is unprotected no condom no pulling out feeling him confidently releasing warmly deep inside sex in a bed hers or his but all alone together with her darker now boyfriend…a forever bond is created and she’ll always fondly remember him.

The positive affirmations and loving sex sounds absolutely wonderful. The physical abuse is not my thing at all though.

I would leave a man who physically abused me after I gave him everything that he wanted.
Well he does abuse me sometimes that’s true. I am afraid of him he’s a strong dominant black man , he can do what he wants to a punk like me and there’s nothing I could do about it. I feel if he’s mean to me and abusive, it’s not him it’s me I’m such a screw up, if acted like I’m suppose too he wouldn’t need to treat me that way. When Master John really gets on me I’m afraid and he doesn’t hold back he puts me down-with extreme prejudice , he does hurt me at times but I just fall deeper in love . Master John holds all the power he’s the Master and I have complete respect for him and I completely agree with how he treats me and I have no complaints I love and worship him I’m so grateful to be here at his feet and
proud to wear his collar , he’s wonderful strong dominant black king who demands complete obedience and he won’t settle for anything less from his slave .

Yes! :love: ...let? More like beg him to! ❤️‍🔥

Please login or become a member to view

Kudos to you for becoming a happy slave to your black Master. I haven’t evolved from a sexual submissive to a slave yet. Maybe that will be the next step in my sissy development.
I hope you do become a slave soon. It’s wonderful,in my case well my wife and her lover are very much out in the open. We have friends and family who know our relationship and lifestyle and they approve. With my weekend Master John he takes me out sometimes with a collar and leash to a gay bar. When he introduced me to his friends he said this is my bitch cc . It’s very exciting being a dominant black man’s bitch I love it. I have to admit I didn’t realize it at first I was hiding it I guess but now I don’t care who knows my mistress and Master control-me they don’t want everyone to know but I don’t care who knows .I’m my wife and her lovers slave and a gay black man’s slave I guess you don’t want to advertise that onthe straight world we do have to keep it a little bit chill we all have jobs.
You are so fortunate to have your own weekend gay black Master as well as a dominant Fem-Domme during the week. You have the ideal lifestyle as a submissive cuckold sissy. You should show your gratitude to both Masters every chance that you get.

Most of us don’t have the good fortune of having a masculine black master of our own. We have to be satisfied serving our wives and her black masters as submissively as needed.
i owe it all to my Mistress, she made this happen. I just want to say that my relationship with Master John is really a wonderful thing. I love him its such a great feeling I openly submit to him, I get down on my knees and kiss my black masters feet without be ordered by my mistress, I acknowledge his superiority over me it’s me admitting this to the world. Master John takes me to a gay bar with my collar and leash, we both enjoy enjoy people seeing us as we really are it’s wonderful. I defiantly recommend this for all white slaves.

Back