Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 464 82.7%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.5%

• Total voters
A little of topic but In my opinion the majority of cuck/husbands already fantasize about servicing BBC, for many thats the reason they allow their wives to get filled by BBC. It is likely the only way they would EVER get near a BBC. With that said, Ive always felt a bit of gratitude to you cucks for having the courage to actually offer your wives and behave accordingly during sessions. That said, I have allowed cucks to place myself into their wives, hold open holes for me as I rail, and even get underneath while Im rearranging her guts from the back. I just feel like its the LEAST I can do and I know how much it means to their little worthless asses.

A little of topic but In my opinion the majority of cuck/husbands already fantasize about servicing BBC, for many thats the reason they allow their wives to get filled by BBC. It is likely the only way they would EVER get near a BBC. With that said, Ive always felt a bit of gratitude to you cucks for having the courage to actually offer your wives and behave accordingly during sessions. That said, I have allowed cucks to place myself into their wives, hold open holes for me as I rail, and even get underneath while Im rearranging her guts from the back. I just feel like its the LEAST I can do and I know how much it means to their little worthless asses.

I agree with this. As a husband myself, I am not into guys or anything like that...but BBC is different. It makes me feel so insecure, weak, emasculated, etc. that it brings out all my submissive/sissy fantasies. Just being a cuck doesn't get me going...but being a cuck for BBC/QoS does. White guys just dont put off that dominant tendencies for me. This, on top of a girl saying "no" to me or rejecting me and pursuing the Black Guy over me is a huge turn on.

I as well would love to be the one guiding his BBC into her or holding her spread for him. THAT is so hot!

You provide a great service to wives and their cucks. Thanks for fucking all those white wives.

Back