Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

Would you fluff or clean her bulls cock if she wanted?

• I would get him up for her and I’d suck him clean!

Votes: 464 82.7%
  • I might hand job him

Votes: 19 3.4%
  • Hmmm, don’t think so

Votes: 36 6.4%
  • I would help get him ready for her!

Votes: 42 7.5%

• Total voters
You know the old cuckold saying..." If you own the wife you own the husband too"
I have to say that you are correct, I'm a dominant male in all other aspects of life, I have a business, but letting that dominance go and let someone else take the wheel is really hot. I'm not gay maybe borderline bi but I would Not do anything with a male without my wife, and have no desire to be penetrated myself. But if she orders me to do something I'd have to say I would do it

I have to say that you are correct, I'm a dominant male in all other aspects of life, I have a business, but letting that dominance go and let someone else take the wheel is really hot. I'm not gay maybe borderline bi but I would Not do anything with a male without my wife, and have no desire to be penetrated myself. But if she orders me to do something I'd have to say I would do it
You are a good hubby

I cant say I would fluff the bull... but who knows in the moment possibly. However cleaning my wife off him after he has finished deep in my wife as well as draining his last drops sounds highly erotic.

My wife and I have yet to explore this lifestyle. We have done a bit of roleplaying and I've cleaned up my cum many times afterwards but that is my own not another mans. We have a 8 inch black dildo that we use and I will clean her off it every time. Her fantasy is to have a man fuck her while I'm eating her out, mine is to have her pleasured by a black bull while I lay underneath eating her until they both climax. The bull finishing balls deep and pulling out cum dripping and submerging his cock in my mouth to be cleaned and fully drained. Then for her to sit back on my face and ******* me to clean her fully and then reclaim her.
Sounds like you have a good idea of what will happen very soon!

well said - agree absolutely . its for her pleasure - as a loving husband you like to make her happy , if it is a turn on for her sure i would

Back