Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

That's essentially my relationship with my boyfriend now. Barring times that I'm indisposed because of my job, I'm free-use for him, he can pass me around to his friends, I'll send him dirty pictures any time he wants me to. We have certain areas that are off-limits because of my job and needing to maintain appearances, but other places we go, I'll absolutely let him play with me how he wants in public. I've sucked his cock in a hotel elevator when we were on a trip, for instance. If he wants to fuck one of my girl friends, I not only let him do it, but if he wants me to participate and help make it happen, I will, it's very hot for me.
Mmmm my kinda girl!

That's pretty much the deal with my GF. The other day she was sitting around in some comfy clothes when we were about to go to sleep. She gets a text and right away she changed into a cute black tank top and some jean shorts. He came over and had it in her mouth withing like maybe 60 seconds at most, lol :)

He deserves it :) Love to see that. One thing I was surprised by early in my relationship with my GF (her bull had been having sex with her since before we were together) was that he never jacked off. Because, you know, he can just have sex or get head whenever he needs it. Just has to decide which of the girls he hooks up with he wants, and whether he wants to cum in her mouth or her pussy. Simple as that. If he's cumming his penis is inside of a girl.
Yes, that's basically me at this moment. Last time I jerked off was as a young teen boy. But since 14-16 I've been fucking and never needed to jerk off

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved live durham in uk. Seeking experienced genuine black dom for long term fun here in uk. Ive been previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc over 11 years so know what to expect. Neet at yours over weekends initially. My kick I'd is subaly

Attachments

• IMG_20240204_183921.jpg
    IMG_20240204_183921.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 74
I would love to try do that.
Like someone else said outside of work I’d be free then to be used and have a huge fantasy of being degraded and felt up/used in public and not having control over it as I’m just a slave/object to be used.
Like that fantasy part of being out with friends and while with my bf too. A bull ringing us asking where we are he meets us and in front of everyone just touches me up calls me his. Exposing me to them and showing them I’m a slave to him.
The breeding kink is a given tbh it’s huge nature playing it’s kinky little role x

Of course I would , My Lady has a Bull (Latin) as far as I am concerned I have to clean. eat and suck his cum anytime she wants me to . We have not be able to find the right BBC yet that checks off all our boxes. Lucky for me our bull is straight ...but if he wanted all he'd have to do is tell Scarlett he wants to get off and she'd love it
As you should♠️

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
I like this because I’ve thought about this exact thing but no guy to guy action what so ever I’m straight and narrow how ever I don’t mind if cucky watches♠️. But I’ve definitely have thought to myself no limit on couples would really be fun and thrilling. I’m also very kinky and loving doing humiliation, slight Race play between Hotwife and I, CNC kink, making cucky clean house or tie him up and have him watch resize and flood her guts, and definitely free use kink♠️😈.

I like this because I’ve thought about this exact thing but no guy to guy action what so ever I’m straight and narrow how ever I don’t mind if cucky watches♠️. But I’ve definitely have thought to myself no limit on couples would really be fun and thrilling. I’m also very kinky and loving doing humiliation, slight Race play between Hotwife and I, CNC kink, making cucky clean house or tie him up and have him watch resize and flood her guts, and definitely free use kink♠️😈.
Yea its just kinda hard here in germany to find that since this site isnt that big here

Otherwise if i was in the us i would have gotten that.

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
souds like you are looking for us

My wife has several black boyfriends, and some are very dominate and require her to do things some women might not want to do. But she goes along with it without hesitation. Some of her black boyfriends have dogs. One even has a ranch with horses and donkeys and a very large dog kennel with dozens of dogs. And by the way, at the suggestion (more like insistence), she has fully feminized me including female HRT to grow tits, and live life as a girl full time, for the pleasure of black males and also of other transgirls and femboys. I am allowed sex, but her requirements is that any partner I have MUST have a cock. I am not allowed pussy at all. She must approve of anyone who wants to fuck me. So, does my wife do what her black boyfriends want her to do? Oh yes!!!!!

Back