Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

Yes, i currently serve a bid tall darkskinned blue collar Man, he calls me up for a quick shower after he gets off working the construction job and has me service/worship his cock and balls until he either nuts down my throat or cums on his stomach and has me eat his cum. I'm a skinny longhair white guy and I think he gets off on the racial thing way more than I do but he makes the racial thing hot so I good with it.

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
I am still looking for that

Of course I would , My Lady has a Bull (Latin) as far as I am concerned I have to clean. eat and suck his cum anytime she wants me to . We have not be able to find the right BBC yet that checks off all our boxes. Lucky for me our bull is straight ...but if he wanted all he'd have to do is tell Scarlett he wants to get off and she'd love it

Hey I am a 22y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word
Luv it
I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!
I do from time to time
I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.
Like to hear
If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?
I would if its fit perfectly
English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!

So many good stories here. I had a toy but she wanted something exclusive and serious after a few months (on Valentine's Day no less) so it didn't work out. Need myself a new one for sure

Back