Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

I'd go as far as my bull wants except my hard no is anal but anything else goes including being bred and passed around 🥵🥵🥵I'd love for a bull to tell me what he'd do to me🥵🥵

Attachments

• received_3344277822556603.jpeg
    received_3344277822556603.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 116
  • received_856701685470589.jpeg
    received_856701685470589.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 102
  • received_1348957392540290.jpeg
    received_1348957392540290.jpeg
    289.6 KB · Views: 122
Hey I am a 20y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
where you‘re from germany

Hey I am a 20y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!
Er are a white family

Ive done this in a relationship with my ex-wife. She told me she cant say no to him and her pussy belongs to him and she told him he can take her whenever he wants even if i disagree. She told me he insist she always spread her legs wide open so he can thrust his long cock all the way inside her before he cums in her pussy and that he is only going to cum inside her pussy because he is going to get her pregnant one day and shes going to have to accept that as a fact.
I told her ok, is that what you want? She said no but if it happened she was keeping the baby and i need to be ok with her decision.
She was having feelings for him and wanted me to get to know him better and be ok with him staying with us sometimes for a few days.
Experimenting with role play like dom/sub when he is here he would be the dom and we would be his subs but that she needed me to get ready and know ahead of time when he was with us, she would be with him and focusing on him not me and not to feel jealous or left out. It was just the relationship she wanted to explore with him and maybe be a part of that dynamic too. It would be fun.

It was fun most of the time, sometimes conflicting as he would go a bit too far with the dominance in our home but we would work it out and call him out on his bad calls and let him know he went to far.
But mainly he would use my wife's body as his cum dumpster and be rough and border line extreme bdsm infront of me in our bedroom and she would submit to anything he asked her to do.
He would make her command me to suck his cock anytime he got the urge around the house. He would walk around naked and stand close to me when i was sitting and have me smell his crotch and in front of my wife have me tell them what i liked about watching them have sex the last time then have me ask him to fuck my wife now and command me to undress her if she was wearing anything and then insert his cock inside her while praising his cock and sexual stamina and have my wife tell us what she likes about him dominating over her husband and what she enjoys about having her pussy fucked right beside me or in our marital bed.. And then tell her I want her to let him breed her and to stop taking birth control. (i would make sure she knew this last part wasnt what i really wanted but if she did stop taking it please dont do it with this guy. I was really ok and supportive if she decided to let a lover breed her if she was that attracted to him and he was physically what she wanted, it was a natural progression in the cuckolding lifestyle for the couple to consider allowing the wife to be bred. Bulls naturally all want to breed their hot wives by default and cuckolds usually arrive and accept their desire for their wife to have a lovers baby. Hotwives just need to know its ok and natural for them to want this and if they do, then its ok and actually the cuckold wants this to happen.

Back