Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

Du hast einen an der Klatsche, Bubi. Werd erstmal erwachsen. Sonst fick ich dich in aller Öffentlichkeit auch wenn du’s grad nicht willst. Mal sehen ob du dann immer noch so ein großes Maul hast!
Dann hab ich halt einen klatsch. Aber lass mich doch das suchen was ich will.

Es ist mir klar das ich hier was extremes suche aber das heißt nicht dass du gleich sowas schreiben musst.

Mir ist bewusst was ich schreibe und suche und wenn du damit nicht zufrieden bist dann ist es halt so.

I wonder how many of you woman just play these fantasies in your mind, and don't really have enough common sense to think these statements through? I had a semi long term relationship with a mature professional black gentlemen when I was in my thirties. I was extremely sexual, and made myself available to him wherever and whenever he felt the need to release in my body. With that said, we also used common sense and discretion when we were in the public arena. My lover used my body in cars,parking garages,dressing rooms, abandon houses, and hotel stairwells to mention a few places, but he also made sure we weren't in positions to put us in danger with the law or our health. We were both in the lifestyle so there was no shortage of cock or woman to use me for my mans pleasure, he didn't have me sucking off strangers on the streets of Tampa.
There was a young white girl that got involved in our circle that was very reckless with regards to her health, and it wasn't until my man laid it on the table to her what her bull/boyfriend was doing, that she finally realized what she was doing to herself and others. To exhume his dominance he had them running around to ABS's and clubs sucking off and fucking whosoever cock he told her to at random. When my bull heard of her activities, we distanced our social and sexual relationship. My bull finally asked her point blank one afternoon at a barbecue , are you really that stupid? do you want to walk around with Herpes blisters on your lips? Do you want deal with genital warts on your vagina and asshole? O r even worse deal with expensive H.I.V. treatments He finally made her realize there are classy dominant bulls in this lifestyle, and don't waste your time with those that will eventually harm themselves and you as well.
There are enough ******* addicted crack whores on the street, to sucks some scumbags cock, and be abused. Seek out the bulls that want a white submissive whore in the bedroom, but are concerned enough to screen the cock going in you to protect themselves and you.

Back