Would you be a BBC's personal sexslave/Cumdumpster If yes how far would you go?

melo2001

Male
Real Person
From
Germany
Hey I am a 23y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate
Moveing to the BBC's city/country to be with him?
I understand people may not be able to offer that.

I'll just tell out of my POV!
I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

I don't care where you are if I want sex, we have sex!
You are sleeping? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cooking? I don't care, still going to love you!
You are cleaning ? I don't care, still going to love you!

I have an insane sex drive! I can have sex multiple times.

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

Would you let your young BBC stud breed you/your wife?

English isn't my first language, so my apologies for my grammar.

Thoes questions are for both female and couples any age!

Attachments

• Mycock.jpg
    Mycock.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 107
  • My cock.jpg
    My cock.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Hey I am a 20y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

Are there any females/couples who would actually like to be (full time)? I mean 24/7 and could you imaginate

I would love to humiliate in public, I have no real limits, just want to have fun and use my sexslave/cumdump
no limits = no safe word

If you would like to be a young studs BBC sexslave/cumdump could you imagine moving to his city/Country? Question for both female and couples!

We had such a relationship for about two years... It fits us like a glove

That's essentially my relationship with my boyfriend now. Barring times that I'm indisposed because of my job, I'm free-use for him, he can pass me around to his friends, I'll send him dirty pictures any time he wants me to. We have certain areas that are off-limits because of my job and needing to maintain appearances, but other places we go, I'll absolutely let him play with me how he wants in public. I've sucked his cock in a hotel elevator when we were on a trip, for instance. If he wants to fuck one of my girl friends, I not only let him do it, but if he wants me to participate and help make it happen, I will, it's very hot for me.

That's essentially my relationship with my boyfriend now. Barring times that I'm indisposed because of my job, I'm free-use for him, he can pass me around to his friends, I'll send him dirty pictures any time he wants me to. We have certain areas that are off-limits because of my job and needing to maintain appearances, but other places we go, I'll absolutely let him play with me how he wants in public. I've sucked his cock in a hotel elevator when we were on a trip, for instance. If he wants to fuck one of my girl friends, I not only let him do it, but if he wants me to participate and help make it happen, I will, it's very hot for me.
Thats what i am looking

That's pretty much the deal with my GF. The other day she was sitting around in some comfy clothes when we were about to go to sleep. She gets a text and right away she changed into a cute black tank top and some jean shorts. He came over and had it in her mouth withing like maybe 60 seconds at most, lol :)

He deserves it :) Love to see that. One thing I was surprised by early in my relationship with my GF (her bull had been having sex with her since before we were together) was that he never jacked off. Because, you know, he can just have sex or get head whenever he needs it. Just has to decide which of the girls he hooks up with he wants, and whether he wants to cum in her mouth or her pussy. Simple as that. If he's cumming his penis is inside of a girl.

Hey I am a 20y old student from Germany (BBC) and as you can see on my profile I am currently looking for a personal sexslave/cumdumpster, and I was asking my self How many females & couples would like to be a sexslave/cumdump for a young very dominant, looking BBC stud like me.

no limits = no safe word

Du hast einen an der Klatsche, Bubi. Werd erstmal erwachsen. Sonst fick ich dich in aller Öffentlichkeit auch wenn du’s grad nicht willst. Mal sehen ob du dann immer noch so ein großes Maul hast!

Back